• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Professors, Professors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
  • I want a female professor that still trains and raises Pokemon, and that you may be able to battle? Well, probably not, but If so ... I would luff Pokemon even more.

Professor Maple, Professor Ivy, Professor Pine, etc. Just bring on the women!

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • How about a female called prof.lily, but she says: "oh please, just call me lily!"
    that would be cool!

Wind

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
  • I say a perfect name for a woman professor is "Prof. Cherry", she has to have long dark hair and is kinda strict, around her mid twies probabaly.... with a mole beneath her eye...

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I say a perfect name for a woman professor is "Prof. Cherry", she has to have long dark hair and is kinda strict, around her mid twies probabaly.... with a mole beneath her eye...

with a tiny hair sticking out of it just to show how detailed Game Freak has become with the pokemon games :P

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Maybe "Professor Willow"? As far as I know, this name hasn't been used before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back