• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Eclipse

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Tyranitar

Professional Rom Hacker
    Years
    Project Eclipse
    Introduction
    Hello future Project Eclipse members:) I am making this team in order to create one of the best hacks ever such as Pokémon Ash Gray and Pokémon Ruby Destiny Saga(s). I have a lot of hacking experience for I have started many hacks on my own over and over again. But in all my skill enhancing, I could never finish a game, for I felt like every time I made any progress, I would get stuck in my thoughts on what should happen next. So my thought process was that if I put together a team of dedicated hackers, not only could I ask for help on what should happen next exactly, but also have help on everything, so I'm not working all by myself for I want to get this project done in an exceptional amount of time.:)

Project Eclipse
    About the Game
    Project Eclipse

There is this idea I have about making Project Eclipse into a set of 2 different games. Their names being Pokémon Solar Version and Pokémon Lunar Version. The mascots would be Espeon and Umbreon (Or maybe some unique Fakemon Legendaries...). Why would I want to create 2 different games? I always liked the idea of 2 relative games that were slightly different in their own right. By changing a few factors such as what Pokémon can be obtained, how certain events play out, and what legendary Pokémon the antagonist team and yourself encounter.

Application Form
    Name:
    Skill(s):
    Dedication:
    Time Zone:
    Contact Info:
    This whole part should be filled out honestly and fully:)

Current Members
    Exhacker69 (Tyler) - Leader and Head Scripter
    Silver371 - Head Mapper
    Gen III - Mapper
    Zagasi - Spriter
    Sonicdx1100 - Banner and advertisement

Looking For
    Scripter
    Tile Inserter
    Sprite Inserter
    Music Hacker
    Overworld Editor
    Any job is accepted..:)

Storyline and Features
    Below I will post a draft of what I have come up with for the game. Just remember this is not set in stone, and I am very open to new ideas.:)

Storyline
    Your 15th birthday has arrived and you dad decides to give you $500 dollars and asks you to come outside. When you get outside all of your neighbors gather around and Prof. Brantch gives you a Pokemon of your choice. With your father's permission you decide to try and become the Pokemon Champion of Solum. You decide to go to the next town to train your Pokemon for your first gym and your friends are waiting to battle you. As you finish the second battle, two men walk up and bump you and your friends out of the way. They tell you to watch out because they are late for something. You and your friends decide to follow them to your hometown and they are threatening everyone in the town. They go to Prof. Brantch and steal the data onthe Legendary Sun and Moon Pokemon and the men are apart of the Team Dracier, now you decide to stop their evil efforts.. But can you succeed..

Features

· 1st, 2nd,and 3rd Generation Pokémon

· NewStoryline

· New EvilTeam (Team Dracier)

· Day andNight System

· CustomTrainer Sprites (Over world and Photo)

· Faces overtext boxes of important people

· CustomMaps

· Custom Tilesets

· Two Rivals

· HarderGame (without the extreme experience boosts)

· Custom HMs( Rock Climb, Dive )

· And muchmore!

I hope to get a lot of requests to join my team along with just making some new friends:)
    You can email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    Name: Prefer Silver

Skill(s): I have mapped on Fire Red for years and I would like to map for a hack. My proof is on attachment I'm not allowed to post URL yet. I am ashamed to say I can't insert tilesets.

Dedication: Since this would be my first hack I would like to try my best and learn from my mistakes.
    I will be on as much as I can and will try to make it like you want the maps to be. Even though I'm not the best mapper out there I consider myself a great one.

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Contact Info: P.M me for Skype

I was also thinking of a Side Story maybe after you defeat the elite 4 with the Legendary Birds

Last edited:

X-Tyranitar

Professional Rom Hacker
    Years
    Alright Silver, youre on the team!! I'm gonna make you my head mapper for now. I'll PM you some details and stuff I want you to work on.
    I would also like to hear any feed back you have on my storyline, and your legendary bird idea.

zagasi

Pokemon Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2019
    Name: Hurricane

Skill(s): I have been spriting for a few years, I would love to help sprite for a hack. My best sprite is my avatar. I am good at both merging pokemon and creating new ones.

Dedication: I am a college student so I don't have all the time in the world but I would really like to work on a project.

Contact Info: P.M me for Info

X-Tyranitar

Professional Rom Hacker
    Years
    Name: Hurricane

Skill(s): I have been spriting for a few years, I would love to help sprite for a hack. My best sprite is my avatar. I am good at both merging pokemon and creating new ones.

Dedication: I am a college student so I don't have all the time in the world but I would really like to work on a project.

Contact Info: P.M me for Info
    So do you do all spriting? Overworld and Pokémon, or just Pokémon? And how would you make new Pokémon?

zagasi

Pokemon Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2019
    I specialize in Pokemon, I haven't really tried my hand at overworld, although I would be willing to try. As far as creating new pokemon I would combine elements from existing pokemon and create something new.

X-Tyranitar

Professional Rom Hacker
    Years
    I specialize in Pokemon, I haven't really tried my hand at overworld, although I would be willing to try. As far as creating new pokemon I would combine elements from existing pokemon and create something new.
    Alright man! youre in:) I would like you to look into overworld spriting too if you can:) and with A new pokemon sprite I may need two. For I have Solar and Lunar, I think a new legendary might make the game a little more interesting;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    We would really appreciate a Tile inserter and another scripter if any of you are outhere.

Zen-senpai

Intermediate Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Name: Trae
    Skill(s): Scripter (Have been for 2~3 years), Mapper (not the greatest)
    Dedication: Extremely dedicated to scripting... Always loved coding. Decently dedicated to mapping but not as much as scripting.
    Time Zone: EST
    Contact Info: Skype (traesmind) or PC PM

I have made numerous scripts for teams that have failed (on another site) but I have also made some scripts on my own that are very nice. I have a lot of knowledge in XSE.
    I am also working on a personal hack of mine, but am struggling without a team xD (in progress).

Hope I interested you! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back