• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Project God (Open Beta Release)

Did you enjoy it?

• Total voters

Sr.Haruno

Banned
    Years
    Just letting you know that the next update might take more time than usual ones.

As the boat gives everyone, those who don't want to use HM's, access to the fourth gym. Right now, if you do have a Pokémon that learns surf, you are able to enter, but theres nothing to do with story or interact.

The boat has some cutscenes and trainers, as for the town it also has alot of cutscenes, plus I kinda want to add more Fakemon so it's easier to make the next gym.

Please understand.

Years
    I just finished playing through the available towns and routes, and it's fun so far! Definitely still in development, but it's an enjoyable little game with fun designs :)

This is my team:
    Spoiler:

Your mapping is very nice and I love how many items you can find on the ground. Can't wait to see sprites for all the pokemon in progress! Good luck with the game development.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hello all players!

Im the new Pokémon God community manager.
    If you have any question, please reply to me or DM!

Ill make sure to foward to the dev team!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Bump.

We do support gameplays of our game!

On our discord, we have an special cargo and chat that allows advertising!

Back