• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project HIPD-Humans Injected with Pokemon DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
Years
  • Human Name: Tara Stevens
    Pokemon Name: Tyraqueendon
    Deparment she's in: Dark
    Ex. Number: 4650
    Pokemon DNA: Tyranitar, Gyrados, Nidoqueen, and Groudon
    Habitat: A small-ish mountain like rock with a few pine trees.
    Lives with: No one
    Is next to: She doesn't know who
    Wants someone to live with them: Most likely not.
    Personality: Angry and vengeful, she wants revenge and to get out as soon as she could.
    Physical Discription: Her body is almost snakelike, covered with blue scales like a gyrados and has Nidoqueen's boobs, her scales are very hard and she has outward projections from her head and she has a tail which looks like both Groudon and Nidoqueen. She has piercing red eyes. She possesses what looked to have once been a charm bracelet with lockets on it.

Tara grew angry. She had lost her humanity, her future and she wasn't happy. She held the charm bracelet that her boyfriend had given to her. She let out a howl out of both anger and sadness. Her heart was in pain, withering. Her boyfriend had given her the bracelet as a promise to her that they'd be married.

She attacked the bars. She could see clearly eventhough the cage was still under a tarp. She howled as she started punching the bars. She had to escape. She had to find Edwardo.

((OOC: I hope that's okay.))

Years
  • :: I am sorry, you're too late. 'Spew his guts' mizu? haha... ::

Kitty heard Eclipse say that, and sure enough a few seconds later, Jason started hacking and coughing.

Kitty, started to the doorway, looked back and ran to Jason's side, but decided to start towards the doorway again.

She broke down completely. She collapsed to her knees in the middle of the floor and started screaming completely insane and random things. (rp/n: I think that screaming part came from me....)

She flopped down onto the floor, giving up on trying to decide what to do, and yelled, " F*** you, cheerios. F*** YOU!! "

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
  • ::Yes Gohan. And I have a question. How will f***ing the cheerios help? XD::

Ehh... I seemed to be going around in circles for way longer than I was comfortable with. Finally I found the Pecha berries and picked a bunch of them. Sniffing carefully, I determined there were Pamtre berries not far off, and rushed to grab a bunch of those too. I shoved the berries in my spacious pantspockets and scanned the clearing around me. Where could these Starf berries be?

I remembered hearing that they grew on isolated islands and sandbars, and in a flash an image hit me between the eyes - the night I had slept with Nightfall, we were overlooking a valley. The valley had a river running through it.

Could there be tiny islands at the mouth of that river? Without time to reconsider I hurried off towards that valley as fast as my already tired wings would carry me. The sun shone ominously red in the sky and beat upon my dark fur. I was sweating. Out in the open during the day is no place for an Umbreon! Or anything else like it. But there wasn't really any hope left if I was wrong or delayed, so I flew.

Years
  • :: F***ing cheerios is a very respectable way to get a social life.... Like THIS is any better:

I remembered hearing that they grew on isolated islands and sandbars, and in a flash an image hit me between the eyes - the night I had slept with Nightfall, we were overlooking a valley.

AHAHAAA!!! Dirty! DIIIIRTY! ::

Kitty continued ranting like that for a couple minutes, and then giggled. She couldn't help it; one moment she was screaming cuss words into the air, and the next, she was laughing!

She started crying, and her face looked pretty funny that way, as she was still laughing.

mizu-dragon

Years
  • ::We we just SLEEPING! That's it. As if we need any more Poké-creatures around! ;) Besides, if that's the first thing you think of with the word "sleep" then you're the dirty one, not me XD::

<Ah, crap!> I was nearly there in no time but the unbearable sun beating mercilessly upon me forced the flight to an end and I found myself running instead. Since I was first injected it seemed that the Pokémon's stronger instincts had slowly buried themselves in my brain and now I was really feeling the effects. I struggled to keep up a decent pace despite my aching muscles and my half-nocturnally-oriented brain.

When I began to feel I must stop and find shade or melt into a furry puddle, I finally found the mouth of the river and, sure enough, there were sandbars with vegetation visible from where I stood. I dove into the water to try to cool myself down and made my way, swimming, towards the nearest of them.

Then I heard a sound behind me.

Years
  • :: Blame my friends. most of them are guys, and it gets unbearable to sit at lunch sometimes. AAAAAaaaa~hhh! Diiiiiirty! ::

Kitty was just sitting there, crying and luaghing at the same time, when she suddenly was overwelmed by confidence. She wipped the tears away, and sat on the edge of the bed, clasping Jason's hand. She wiped the sweat off his arm, and sat, praying Eclipse would be back soon.

:: Ehe, I have to go reread some of the RP. I forgot.

Oh, by the way, when are you going to have Luiga's_Cavern back up and running? I really want to read your story on Project HIPD ;). ::

mizu-dragon

Years
  • ::That'll be June 19th if all goes well. I have a lot of charts to do, but I just finished the biggest one today so hopefully it'll be ready in time! The content has changed a lot, but I think I can bring the story back before the end of the summer. The other story has been wiped and some of the characters have found themselves in a new series at www.pokemonrebirth.co.uk ... I will edit some RP into this post tomorrow because I have to run NOW! o_o::

::okay here we go!::

I glanced over my shoulder only to catch a glimpse of a Sharpedo heading nonchalantly towards me. Oh fun.... I swam faster and made it to the nearest little island before it decided I was tasty. I rustled through the deep cluster of bushes, slowly making my way through several different kinds of berries. As I went, I could hear smaller Pokémon running away from me, scared off by the noises of a creature so large they were sure it was a predator. A branch snapped and hit me across the head, but I kept crawling through the prickly shrubs.

Looking around, I spotted a small plant with a few brightly colored berries hanging heavy toward the ground - Starf berries! And ripe for picking! I reached out and plucked a few before anything could stop me, then burst out of the shrubbery forest with my gatherings and started to head home.

Man... I got berries all over my pants...

::Oh and WHERE THE HECK IS EMILY?!::

Last edited:

Black_kitsune_rioku

Lugia the gaurdain of the sea
    Years
  • Human Name: Kia
    Pokemon Name: Gia-mory
    Deparment she's in: flying
    Ex. Number:7886
    Pokemon DNA: Lugia and Skarmory
    Habitat:cool and damp with artifical lake and forest
    Lives with:no one
    Is next to:no one
    Wants someone to live with them:yes
    Personality:Kind but keeps to herself.She tries to make friends but has trouble trusting people/pokemon.
    Physical Discription:Long silky silver hair golden eyes. she is tranforming slowly but already has white feathers all over her body and the blue eye things lugia has. She is curently develping steel wings like skarmory.

Kia was lonely and sad she knew she was turning into something but didn't know what and it was bugging her. She looked through the bars and noticed the tarp was still covering her cage she tried to let out a scream but it only came out a screech. "great I'm losing my voice now" she thought "I wish I could get outa here I gotta find Rilect!" (Rilect is her little brother they got seperated when she got kidnapped).

Last edited:
    Years
  • :: Man, people should at least read the last five pages when joining an RP! Black_kitsune_rioku, I'm sorry, you can't join. *ish pissed off*

Fheelew.... ::

I hope Eclipse gets back soon... and wheres Emily?

Kitty was still sitting on the bed, Jason hand lying loosely in her own. She glanced at him and noticed that he looked strained. He tried to claw at his shirt again, but Kitty grabbed his wrists and struggled to stop him.

What on earth is he dreaming about?

~o~oooooooo~o~

Jason felt his feet touch ground and opened his eyes. He sat down, thinking. The floor was made of metal. Four walls of cold, steel bars surrounded him. If he had looked up, he would have found that the cieling was also metal.

All in all, the room was not inviting. But Jason merely glanced around once, then focused on the floor were he sat.

His other half, the morphed part of him, appeared at his side. "Nice decorations."

Jason averted his eyes from the floor.

"Stay out... bastard...."

His other half looked at him, then said, "... I have a name."

Jason snorted, and looked up at the creature.

"Yeah, I can hardly belive that."

Last edited:
    Years
  • :: flarizardmew, that is considered spamming. ...(i think) ::

"Yeah, I can hardly beilive that."

Jason laughed bitterly at his creature form. Feigning mock hurt, it said, " Yeah, you can believe it. I'm Kekliar."

The creature, Kekliar it called himself, looked around, and commented, "Drab place. Seriously, think about a decorator."

Jason punched him, and shot back, "Hey, that form is so ugly. Change into something else.

"Who do you think you ARE to boss ME AROUND?!"

Kekliar had a fit of rage, but nonetheless, changed into a different form. A boy, around his late teens, with black hair and red eyes now stood in front of Jason.

Jason laughed and commented on Kekliar's choice of form. "Lucifer? How nice."

Kekliar had on pants that looked about ready to fall off the thin teenager's body.

Kekliar had to laugh too, "Yeah. Imagine how nice it must be to have the devil visit you in your mind. I like your mind though, I can move about freely."

:: Devil reference to story I'm working on. I plan to have the first chapter by end of June/early July. ::

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
  • oh sorry i didn't mean to. altohugh this might be spamming, the post i was origanally posting was a sign-up so I deleted it and wrote something but it didn't come out right. i apologize if i spammed.

mizu-dragon

Years
  • As I shot past trees and other creatures below on the way back to the mansion, I couldn't help but wonder... Where is Emily?... What the heck is wrong with Jason?... Is this going to work?... I lighted in front of the house and rushed quickly into the lab, re-opening the book I had referenced before and carefully reading the directions for mixing the antidote.

I got some empty vials off the shelf nearest and started to work as fast as I could. I couldn't help but be a little frustrated, though, and called <Emily, where are you?! Have you been napping this whole time?!>

Still no answer, so I just paid attention to what I was doing and hoped desperately that I was doing it right.

Years
  • :: S'alright. NICE quote, Mizu! ::

"Mmmm... Yeah, guess you're right," Jason muttered in reply. He glanced around once and sighed.

"You don't like my cage, huh?"

Kekliar laughed, and mused, "Guess not. So, this is your retreat? Mmm.... yes, drab place indeed."

Jason merely sighed and painfully got up to stand beside his new 'friend.'

"So, any idea why I won't wake up?" Jason yawned out as he stretched.

"No clue, friend. No clue."

:: I'm going to Cancun on Friday, but I'll get all the internet time I can weasel out of my mom. ::

Scottura

Searching for the Light...
    Years
  • Human Name: Scott
    Pokemon Name: Hounzardray
    Deparment he's in: Dark
    Ex. Number: 137666
    Pokemon DNA: Rayquaza, Houndoom, Charizard
    Habitat: Dark, hot volcanoe like habitat, with artifitial lava
    Lives with: No one
    Is next to: He's not entirely sure.
    Wants someone to live with them: He doesn't care, really.
    Personality: Although he rarely admits it, Scottura is often quite withdrawn and introspective. He knows that there is a lot that he does not understand about himself, and this causes him to be irritable at times, and sometimes even to snap at friends. He changes for the better once he realizes that there are bigger problems than himself to deal with.
    Physical Discription: He wasn't injected long ago so he hasn't really changed much, so far he has Charizard wings, and what's the start of a Rayquaza/Charizard tail and Houndoom horns. He still has the crown shaped necklace the he receaved from a friend.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did I do to deserve this? Scott wondered as he flapped his new wings. Why does everything have to happen to me? Scott looked around his cage to see if they left it unlocked. Hmm... I wonder if they're gonna keep me in this same cage after i've changed? I would definetly be able to break out, but would my friends notice me? Scott thought about things that could happen then he stuck with one idea that he thought he would probably end up never seeing day again. Well I s'pose I have to... Let's hope I don't hurt any females, then I might really regret it... Well the woman who did this to me can be an exception...

Years
  • :: NO PEOPLE, YOU CANNOT JOIN!

Kekliar was looking away from Jason when he was shoved hard and fell to the 'floor.'

" What was that for? " He demanded looking up at a grinning Jason.

" Oh, nothing, " Jason grinned even wider and turned to run. He escaped through some rocks Kekliar was sure hadn't been there a second ago. The whole place was full of crags!

Kekliar felt a heavy shirt appear on him, and a gun appeared in his hand. From somewhere within the rocks he heard Jason say, " Let's play some laser tag while we're waiting. "

Years
  • :: Jeez people, talk about cutting it close! ::

Kitty was feing better now. Jason had stopped clawing at himself, and Eclipse had gone off to try and get something. Besides, Jason had a dreamy smile plastered on his face.

Kitty giggled. She could't help herself; it was funny.

They were in Kitty's room, and the place seemed to be deserted. Noticing how calm Jason looked now she smiled. Leaning over his sleeping form, she gently kisssed his forhead. She yawned; recon had taken a lot out of her.

She laid down on the bed next to Jason and closed hr eyes. Sleep came surprisingly fast; she really was tired.

Bluefox06

Breeder and RPGer
    Years
  • I want to join but i have a question.
    Do the people transform into cross pokemon
    or they are people who are half cross pokemon half people?

Years
  • I'm sorry but you can't join. And everybody was cured that wanted to be, but we ran out of ideas and spiced it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back