• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project M (working Title)

battlemaster

Chao's are soo Kawaii >.<
    Years
    POKEMON: Project M
    Maker: RPG Maker XP
    Language: English
    Story/Plot
    With Giovoni out of the picture, Team Rocket is running loose, causing trouble everywhere! To finally put an end to this, an organization has been formed, a type of Police Force the focuses only on Team Rocket...and you are there're newest recruit! But on your first mission, you discover what Team Rocket has been up to. They now have a band of illegally mutated Pokemon by there side, and you take it upon your self to make sure this doesn't continue. After a lot of research, Professor Oak has created a machine that will split the Pokemon back into the original forms...but just how many will you have to fix?
    Travel through the land of Kanto, with new areas on your journey to stop Team Rocket and stop the abominations they've created!
    Features
    *Custom Made Catching System (made by me :cheeky: )
    *All of the amazing Kanto + New Area to be descovered!
    *Who said you had to return the Mutated Pokemon to Professor Oak right away? Use them as you desire but remember, you can't win the game if there not ALL returned to normal ;)
    *Customizable Trainer Cards....with a little cash, you can make your card, fit you :)
    ScreenShots:

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    That title screen is edited off DarthJarJar's RSE Legends Title, when is this ripping and stealing gonna end i swear.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Yea that is...even though its a temp title you couldve at least asked me to make one for you instead of taking my title and editing it.....make your own title banner...

Back