• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    (Dear god. Short post is really short)

Raydin cocked his head at the sound of Flare shouting, and he climbed off of the roof, keeping an eye out for anyone that might try to harm him or the Boss. when everything looked clear, He let his armor slide off and walked into the Warehouse. Flare was facing the opposite direction of him. He could've messed with her a bit, but he didn't want to get fired or anything.

"Hey Flare. You all right? Every thing's working as it should?"

Raydin's eyes softened a bit. He looked her over quickly; she looked a bit battered, and there were a few tears here and there, but she didn't look any worse for wear. Raydin sighed. He didn't know why, but he was starting to develop a feeling of attachment for her. He'd had plenty of contracts, and he'd had an equal number of male and female bosses, but he never really CARED for any of them. he just wanted his money. but this... this was different. Raydin too in every detail of her. The way her hair flowed, the shape of her body, her pale skin....

Raydin shook his head and when he looked back up, his eyes were back to their familiar coldness. He scratched the back of his head.

"So... yeah, you okay?"

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare turned to face the Blastoise user as he called her name. She was about to answer his question when she notice him taking her appearance in. The woman mentally grunted. She really hoped that this boy didn't have any ideas of trying anything. If he did, Flare would have to prepare for it. The last thing she wanted was for any feelings to get in the way of the job.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Flare said simply, then looked over at the window in the warehouse. "I guess I met your hypnotizing friend. Damn, this is the first time I wished my armor was more tech-like. Then maybe I could have done something to avoid that."

With a sigh, Flare turned back to Raydin and said, "We should probably head back out soon. I gave that damn Darkrai my real name and I'm afraid he'll be able to track me better now. The last thing I need is for Team Eclipse to know who I really am...So, when you're ready, we can head out and deal with that moron."

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Cyril walked into an internet cafe and went onto the Eclipse website. He entered a code and started typing in some numbers and codes which covered the whole screen in green.

"Sara....Goodman..." Cyril's eyes quinted as he searched for the name. No match. Cyril frowned and removed the 'sara'. Then he searched again. After three long minutes the computer stopped and a name was underlined.

"John Goodman. Status - Dead. Ex-scientists in Eclpise. Inventor of the Moltres Armor. Father of Sara Goodman, wearer of the Moltres Armor. Sara Goodman's status - Unknown."

Cyril's eyes widened. So Sara Goodman wanted to avenge his father? The reason of his death wasn't stated so he scratched his head. Then he edited the info.

"Sara Goodman's status - In Town. Alive."

Cyril exited the internet cafe with a large question mark on his head. Why did she want revenge? What happened?

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin shook his head.

"It wouldn't be wise for both of us to venture out of here. We have no idea where he is or what he's planning. And if Im correct, then the Darkrai armor can render him invisible. I should still be able to pick up on his body heat with my armor, but you can't. Until we develop a proper plan, you should stay here or go somewhere crowded to avoid him."

Raydin closed his eyes in thought and crossed his arms.

"This whole thing seems to circulate around Rose. She's with the Zapdos, and Darkrai's with eclipse, and came here looking for her. I have Rose registered, I can find her, but there's a few things I need to do first."

Raydin started walking towards the door.

"I don't recommend that you leave, but if you do..."

Raydin reached into his Jacket and pulled out a pistol. The serial number had been scratched off. He handed it to Flare.

"...take this with you. It has a silencer, and it's a little bit more subtle than releasing your armor and using flamethrower. If your opponent doesn't see your armor out, they tend to be less wary. I have one on me at all times. That one's a loner. I expect it back at some point."

Raydin turned and left. She was capable, she could handle herself. Raydin walked off. He would go to the bank, get another gun, and then track down Rose.

Even with this goal in his mind, for some reason, all he could think of was Flare, and the fact that he had left her alone...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose sighed looking around. She couldn't help but feel bad about abandoning Cyril like that and was also worried about Raydin. Nervous about what would happen to her and Seraph if he told their secret... it very well could end in their deaths.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin walked out of the pawn shop with a smile on his face, and a Glock in his pocket. He looked down the street and saw a army surplus store, and got an idea. (I admit I stole this idea from vegeta) Raydin walked in and grabbed several canisters of orange smokes bombs((These things can fill a room in about 5 seconds, and it takes forever for them to dissipate. God I loved scenario paintball)) and a combat knife. He walked to the counter and grinned at the box under the display. It was a pen gun, a small pen that contained one bullet of a small caliber. He purchased one of them as well as several reloads for it. Now he was in business.

Raydin walked outside and pulled up his GPS. He told it to display registered users, and a small blip showed up. Raydin took his armor off and went after the blip. He climbed up a building adjacent to Rose and Zapdos, and began preparing. He loaded the Pen gun, and set up several smokes to be used. Now. Raydin pulled the pins on the smokes and tossed them into the road. He lifted the pen and put his armor on. Raydin jumped down and fired the pen gun at the calve of the larger heat source before grabbing the smaller one in a fireman's carry. He taped her mouth shut and jumped up onto the building, before high-tailing it back to the warehouse. Raydin bound her wrists and ankles before ripping the tape off.

"Hello Rose. Having a good day?"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose growled at him "What the h*ll do you want" she narrowed her eyes "I was til you showed up again!" she growled angrily. She looked around and couldn't help but wonder what he was going to do to her.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin grinned and sat down on a box that happened to be nearby.

"I don't want anything. Well, sort of. I want to know why. Why Eclipse is doing what they're doing. Why you and the Zapdos seem to get along so well, why the Darkrai's here, and last of all, why you joined Eclipse. That's what I want. That, and for you to calm down. That poison mist around you is making me a bit woozy. Oh, and don't expect anyone to come any time soon. Zappy has a bullet in his leg, and according to heat vision, your Darkrai friend wasn't anywhere nearby. Now, tell me what I want to know."

To emphasize this, Raydin lifted up the bottom of his shirt, revealing the pistol.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose growled "I'm not telling you anything and you can't make me!" she yelled. If he wanted information he was tough out of luck and would have to break her in order to get it.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare growled as the Blastoise said that they shouldn't leave right now. She knew he was right, they had no idea where the Darkrai user was or what he had in mind. That didn't make it any easier to take. Not to mention she was very angry at herself for falling unconious not once, but twice in such a short amount of time. What the heck was happening to her? Why was she suddenly having so much problem taking these damn Eclipse members down? She also found it an insult that the Blastoise felt he had to give her a gun. Like her armor wasn't good enough now?

When the Blastoise left, Flare just went off into a corner and muttered to herself. How could she be letting this happen? Shouldn't she be able to handle everything herself? Why did she even need an extra person to help her fight? Then again...she's never been up against another Legendary before...

Flare looked up at Raydin came back with the Umbreon girl. After he sat her down and get rid of the tape, Flare stood up and slowly walke over to the girl.

"You're going to give us information," Flare said as she activated her armor. "Or else no one will be able to recgonized your face anymore."

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin smirked. Flare was pretty badass, he'd give her that. If two armor users and a gun couldn't make Rose crack out of intimidation, then maybe a little bit of torture would.

"Hey Flare, maybe we should inflict a little bit of pain. We are in an abandoned warehouse after all. No one would hear her scream. Plus, you'd get pleasure out of it considering how much you hate Eclipse. Just a thought, but burns ARE one of the most painful injuries."

Raydin didn't know why he wanted this... was he a Sadist somewhere inside?

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose glared at them "no matter what you do to me. I won't give up any information!" she yelled now really glad for her strong endurance. But even that wouldn't last forever. She'd just have to hold on til either Cyril or Seraph came to her rescue.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare just simply grunted. She knew that Umbreons were famous for how much damage they could take, so this wouldn't be quick. But Flare didn't really care. So long as she got the information she needed, the girl could go and rot in a ditch.

Flare snapped her fingers and a flame appeared in her hand. She movedd closer to the Umbreon and the unleased a Fire Blast upon the Team Eclipse girl.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose hissed at Flare as the attack hit "You'll never get me to talk" she glared at them "I'll never talk"

(OOC: Wait til she almost gives in, die to something Team Eclipse did to her armor she'll be unable to give up information)

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin's head snapped up.

"Oh sh*t wait a second Flare. I've done this before. One of the Eclipse members I took out a while back. I started interrogating him, asking about eclipse, and roughing him up. Once he broke, he started to talk about the group, his armor killed him. I pulled it off later and realized that it had stuck a needle into his spine. Inserted some kind of neurotoxin or something. Eclipse has defenses against betrayers. Even if she does break, we won't get any eclipse related information out of her." Raydin paused. "However, I might be able to access her armor's information through mine. Maybe I can gain access to Eclipse's servers. Should I try?"

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare just grunted at what the Blastoise said. She didn't care what the armor did to the user. If the Umbreon didn't answer them, then she would die by Flare's flames. If she did, then it sounded like she would also die. Either way, Flare would either get what she wanted or she would have to worry about one less Team Eclipse member. There was always that Darkrai around to get info on. So, she continued her firey attack on the girl.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose growled again. "I'll never break" she hissed. She was very stubborn and would be able to hold out for awhile even with getting hurt.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    ((Ah. Okay i'll fix that in a bit))

Raydin rolled his eyes. They were going nowhere fast. Evidently the armor had given her slight resistance to pokemon attacks. But since it was umbreon armor, it was very thin. Raydin pulled out his glock and loaded it before shooting her twice in her left arm. Raydin knew this game, he'd done it before and he almost always won.

"If you survive the questioning Rose, I'm going to remove your armor. I just thought I'd let you know that."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose cried out in pain as she was shot twice. "You wouldn't" she hissed glaring at him she was covered in burns and bleeding but she still wouldn't break. Seraph. Cyril help me she thought through the pain.

Back