• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose was shocked as he went head on against this woman and when the explosion happened she covered her eyes to protect them from the bright light. He knows I'm Team Eclipse but he's helping me...why? she thought looking up as the light faded. She tried to stand but felt to much pain to her injuries. "Moonlight" she whispered and a soft lunar glow surrounded her as she felt the relief of half her wounds being healed.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare, covered in flames as she wased, did not see the Zapdos wearer coming at her with his speed. Even if she did, there was absolutly nothing that she could have done about it. The attacks hit and the explosion came afterwards.

Flare was bashed to the ground and she hit it hard enough to make a dent. Her armor turned itself off and she could only lay there in pain and exhaustion. Her vision started her blurr no matter how much she tried to fight against it. Soon, darkness covered everything and her whole body went limp with unconiousness.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose tried to stand as the woman feel unconscious but fell back to her knees. Moonlight had taken care of half her wounds but not the ankle she had accidentally twisted. As she went to her knees her armor turned it's self off and her black hair fell from it's bun her eyes still standing out but no longer having the glow to them.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    The battle seemed to be over. The Moltres Armored girl was down. He stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do next. The three seemed to be in pretty bad shape. From what he could gather, the guy was a New Government agent the Umbreon Armor was a Eclipse agent, and unconscious girl was probably from some neutral party, probably with something personal against Ecplise. There's no telling what they'd do to the girl now that she was down. It wasn't his style, but would he really just leave her there for one of the others to take?

At this Ralph activated his armor once more, "Agility", he said softly. He sped past the Zapdos Armored guy and the Eclipse agent. And grabbed the woman. He looked at both of them and howled. He dashed out of there as fast as he could.

Man what the hell am I doing? I would have to find some place to lay low with her for a while. Hopefully the other two wouldn't follow...

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    Seraph sighed as his armor retreated across his skin. It needed time to repair itself and recharge the large amount of energy it had expelled. While he was still able to stand and move, he was terribly weak. Though his posture hid the weakness and made it seem as though he was still ready to fight.

When the man from before ran at him, he knew he was going to get beat. Then he ran past him and picked up the Moltres girl and ran off with a howl. He gave a sigh of relief before turning back to the Eclipse member.

He knew he should take her in for questioning, but..he was just too tired, and there was no victory and capturing someone who was weakened more than he was. He walked over to her and gently lifted her up, holding her bridal style while noticing her ankle looked a little swollen.

Seraph began to walk, ignoring the terrible pain in nearly all of his muscles. He took her to a small apartment he had rented for his stay here and took her inside.

Gently, he laid her down on the couch, making sure to have her ankle propped up. He then got a bag of ice and rested it on the swollen ankle before sitting down in a chair to get a good look at her.

'She is very beautiful' he caught himself thinking as he looked at her face, framed by her black hair. He sighed and rubbed his face, refusing to fall asleep. She may be beautiful, but a wounded enemy is a dangerous enemy and it was best to be alert and not show any weariness.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose was shocked that he had helped her after she willingly gave up the fact that she is with Team Eclipse. Blinking she looked at him as he put ice on her swollen ankle before sitting down and looking at her. She felt tired but refused to fall asleep knowing she was in enemy territory. "Not turning me in?" she said tilting her head.

Rose didn't look away from him. He's really cute she thought looking at his Sandy blonde hair that covered his eyes. "Why did you help me? Why are you helping me now?"

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    Seraph shrugged "Like I said, I don't like fighting, and I don't allow it in my sector" he smiled "I also don't like unfair fights"

He shrugged and gave a small wince as the pain shot down his spine. He shook his head "Anyway, Eclipse or not, I just can't sit by and let someone get killed, especially not someone as cute as you, it would be a waste"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph ran across for a while until he found what seemed to be an abandoned warehouse of some sort. He snuck inside and placed the girl there. He had every intention of grabbing her money and leaving her there, but a feeling of guilt washed over him. He sighed, got a cloth and some water and attempted to treat her wounds. When he was satisfied with his work, he looked outside and waited. His irrational and unsual behaviour was gonna get him killed, he just knew it.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    The sky was pitch, not even a star in the sky to light up the dark night. The only thing lighting the area was the flames from the burning house. Sara watched in horror as she saw the writhing flames. She was hiding in the bushes and could only watch as the roof collapsed and screams came from inside.

"Father...Mother..." Sara whispered, then saw shapes exsiting out of the house. They were laughing and playfully pushing eachother.

"Man, that had to be the easiest job ever!" One laughed.

"Yeah, did you hear him whine?" Another asked. "'Please, please, don't hurt me!' Man, what a loser."

"Yeah, too bad we didn't get that armor though," yet another said. "Wonder where it went to?"

"Meh, we let the lackeys worry about that," the first one said.

With that they were gone and Sara was left all by herself. Once more she looked towards the flames. "Father...Mother..."

"Father..." Flare whispered as the dream slowly went away and she returned to conciousness. She didn't register at first where she was, still lost in a dream. It soon became apparent though that she was no longer in the open. Flalre slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She saw the Mightyena Armor not too far away from her. Flare wasn't afraid because if he wanted to do something he would have done it already. She just laid there and did her best to recover.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose blushed faintly when he called her cute. She sighed feeling like she owed him enough to thank him and tell him her codename. "Thanks for saving me then" she said with the trace of a smile seen on her face. "I'm Rose...and you are?" she said before she saw him wince "You okay?"

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    Seraph smiled "Yeah, just a little sore" he said "It is nice to meet you Rose, my name is Seraph Darkfire" he could have chosen a code name, but he liked his own name. It sounded fancy all by itself.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose smiled "Nice to meet you Seraph" she said before her smile fell "So..when are you gonna turn me in?" she asked looking at him already deciding that if she ran into him when not doing anything Team Eclipse related she'd give him her real name.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    "I'm not" he said softly "Since we met on equal terms, I am not turning you in...I have seen terrible things done to Armor wearing people, I don't want to see that happen to you, so you are free to leave when you are healed up"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose nodded "I've also seen many terrible things done to armor wearers, and I thank you for not putting me through that. Your a real sweet guy Seraph" she said blushing slightly. "As for my injuries this has happened before the swelling should go down in a couple hours...I'll have to come up with some reason my ankle will still hurt...I'll probably use the 'I fell down the stairs' excuse since I wasn't supposed to use my armor tonight."

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    Seraph chuckled "You could always say you were mugged" he grinned "Or you could tell the truth and say you spent time with a guy in his apartment, things got wild and you hurt your ankle"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose giggled at that blushing harder. "The second one would most likely only succeed in getting the boys my age to leave me alone" she said shaking her head at the thought still blushing because of what he said.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    He shrugged "And that would be a bad thing?" he asked "Most guys our age are immature, especially those in Eclipse" he grinned.

Seraph was having fun flirting with her. It was the most fun he had had in a while.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
    Rose giggled and smiled at him "I'd rather have guys like you be interested in me." she said deciding to flirt back as she smiled more her rose colored eyes shined with a faint hint of happiness as she did.

Seraph Darkfire

Angel of Black Flame
    Years
    Seraph smiled softly "If you were mine, I would light up the sky for you" a small amount of electricity flickered across his eyes, making them shine softly.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    As he waited for the girl to wake up, Ralph thought about the events that happened. He was curious about the other two as well. They acted so differently from other member of their organization. The Eclipse girl was calm and rational. The New Government guy was compassionate, even to an Eclipse member.

What strange people, he thought.

And then there was this girl. He was curious who the heck she was.

Not an Eclipse member, that's for sure, but not a New Government agent either, or else that guy would know her.

She seemed so sad to him, like she was in pain. Not just physical, but emotional. But then again he wasn't really good at reading people. Ralph look back up at the sky.

Back