• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Pokemon

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph saw Raydin come in, pleased that he arrived. When he called her boss, he felt a churn inside of him. He worked for himself. He kept this to himself, though.

"Hey Raydin, yea I just needed you to confirm with her about our pay."

Ralph looked at Flare. "Well?"

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare slowly turned to face this Raydin person she had been hearing about. She tilted her head as she took in the Blastoise's appearance. She also found it interesting that it 'took in' the Pokenav the Mightyena apparently gave him. That would make sense, the armor seemed very advance technology wise.

Still, Flare quickly took out some checks, a pen and quiuckly squibled an amount down. Still looking at the Blastoise, she ripped that check out and threw it at the Mightyena and said, "You can go now Mightyena, I believe everything you told me. Don't spend it all in one place."

That buisness taken care of. Sara walked over to the Blastoise and said. "Yes, I do need a job. Personally I don't see why this Mightyena here couldn't take care of it, but if you can do it then its just fine. Now, all I want you to do is found out some more info on his New Government organization and this Zapdos boy if you can. Get as much as you can without posing too great a risk to yourself or me. Got that?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph accepted the check, and headed out the door. He had completed his contract and had a set amount of money with him now. He can skip town.

Finally.

He headed for the door. He took one more look back at them, particularly at Flare. He hesitated to leave.

"Hey, Flare." He didn't know what he was saying. "If you're, uh..that is..If you ever need me to take care of something...what I mean is, if you're ever in trouble, I can be a pretty crafty guy to get out of tight situations..."

He left a PokeNav contact on the floor and headed out. He nodded once more to Raydin and left.

Time to cash this check, and head out...I'm done with this town.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Raydin nodded.

"Yes Maam. I'll complete the job to the best of my abilities and bring you back any results I find. and on the subject of the girl Rose, what should I do if I encounter her?"

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    "If you can capture the Umbreon and bring her here, then you would see a raise in your payment," Flare said simply. "However, I wouldn't suggest it. If that Zapdos really does love and protect her, then you'd just be putting more trouble onto yourself and, through extenstion, me. Any more question?"

Flare looked over at the Pokenav that the Mightyena left behind. She had heard what he said, but she would only call him again if she needed some more scouting done. Even then, its not like he did a very good job this time.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    Rayden simply nodded and walked out; he had a lot on his mind at the moment. The Zapdos being number one on the list. Raydin wasn't sure why he was so intrigued by the zapdos as he was, but he wanted to find that Zapdos, he wanted to fight him, and then he wanted to have a nice long chat with him and get inside his head. Raydin shook his head, he was thinking like a crazy person. he needed something to get his mid off of Zapdos for a while. Only one thing really came to mind, The Armor's hidden potential.

Raydin allowed his armor to slide on, and he felt the familiar metal plates sliding into place. The visor popped down, and Raydin stared at it, and used the commands that he he already knew: Scan, Lock-On, and the newest one, Open GPS.

Scan made his Visor switch into Heat sensitive, and his surroundings lit up with white spots, mostly from vents, but a few from hobos or stragglers. Lock-on Jus placed a lock on a moving target, making it easier for Raydin to Aim. Open GPS did exactly what it said. It opened up a GPS navigation screen. Raydin removed everything and stared at his blank visor.

"Let's see..... Open menu?"

To Raydin's surprise, a menu actually opened up on the visor. Among the list there were 2 things that really caught Raydin's eyes were 'Uplink' and 'Scan for nearby registered armor users'. Raydin pulled up the second one, and a GPS screen popped up. The map was small, and there was nothing on it. Raydin Stood there a bit confused. Surely the New government Armor wielders were registered.... Why wouldn't they pop up? Raydin said "Help." and a screen showed several lines of text.

"No other armor sets have been registered to this armor. To register, merely place your hand on their armor and notify the armor that you would like to register the other user. To access already registered users in the servers, you must uplink your suit to the servers."

Raydin stared at the screen. There was no doubt, this suit had more secrets to hide. He would get back to that later, The uplink option would probably make him vulnerable. For now, he would stay off the Grid.

Raydin set off, he needed money, and this job would be easier than kidnapping an armor user and ripping their armor off.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    (This maybe my last post for a little bit, have both school and work right after, so don't expect to hear much from me.)

Flare watched as the Blastoise walked off. She wasn't too concerned about him doing the job. Unlike with the Mightyena, this one seemed much more sure about himself and what he can do. The Moltres bearer went back to where she first woke up and laid down. She was still very tired over everything that happened and she knew that she needed the rest. So, after getting comfortable, she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph was pleased with himself. He had made enough money to go on for weeks, maybe even months. He looked at his newly purchased map.

There's a nice, quiet town a little north of here I can check out.

He continued looking at the map, then he smiled.

It's got a Ga.me Corner. This is gonna be great!

With that, Ralph, carrying a bag with food and a few crazy essentials, slowly took the road out of town, whistling a tune, and for the first time today, he was relaxed.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Cyril took a deep breath as he got of the bus. He had nothing to do right now, and yawned. He walked into a dark alley before pressing the blue button on his belt and he could feel a thin layer of dark metal protecting him from the outside. When he walked, there was a very little 'clanking' sound, and could only be heard if someone was right next to him, but he could remove the sound when he was in stealth. In his armor, he had the power to levitate, or 'fly', but of course, if he has to compete with a Zapdos he can't win. He didn't even have proper wings.

Cyril jumped, then slowly floated upwards until he reached the rooftop of a 20-storey building.

"Everything's so peaceful..." Cyril looked on the rooftop, with the moon shining right behind him, "when's Rose...? The leader said she's in the city."

Cyril frowned and flew off the building. As he flew he looked at the streets below him. it was rather quiet, with no cars or people whatsoever. Then he saw a boy, walking alone, with a bag of food on his shoulders. Cyril's eyes widened as he could see an armor system attached to him.

"Hm...w h o is he...?" Cyril watched from above, and he decided to land. He touched the ground without a sound and followed him stealthily, hiding behind some obstacles once in a while. The lamp-posts on the street were rather dim, making it extremely hard to see him.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph was heading down the road. He thought he heard something behind him so he turned, but nothing was there, guess it was his imagination. He turned again and continued walking.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph couldn't ignore it this time. He heard something, and his heightened sense of smell from his Mightyena armor smelt someone close. He turned around, looking for the source of who it was.

"Come out of there!", he screamed. "Why are you tailing me?"

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Cyril hid behind a wall and grinned sneakily. Then he closed his eyes and concentrated. His red scarf started to glow, and his body started to disspear.

I'm not coming out. Cyril thought If you have a dog armor you may be able to smell me out. Let's see what armor he has.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph had had it with all these Eclipse and New Government agents. All day it's been New Government this, and Eclipse that. He activated his Mightyena armor.

"Howl!" He yelled. Hopefully it wouldn't have to come to battling, but he didn't like to be followed. He was pretty paranoid.

"Come out! I can smell you!"

Aura.Lucario

Years
    If he can smell me, why not come get me? He's bluffing Cyril yawned and hid in the shadows. Nobody could see him like this, and people could only smell him out, even though it was extremely difficult. Who is he...? Someone from the New Government?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph hesitated. He didn't know who it was. It could be a member of Eclipse or New Government, meaning if he attacked he would have his armor registered and could be tracked. Or it could be someone random. However, Ralph smelt the steely metal of armor on this person's back. He knew it was someone with armor.

I could outrun him.

Ralph decided to do just that. He got out a new thing he bought from the joke store with Flare's money, a smoke bomb. He used it all and at the same time activated Agility. He sped away, hoping this guy would be distracted by the smoke and wouldn't follow.

Aura.Lucario

Years
    Smoke. Cyril thought as a ball thrown next to him released black smoke, making it impossible to see. Cyril flew up into the air, where the smoke hadn't reached yet and saw the boy running away with Agility.

"Ah, Mightyena Armor." Cyril noticed and followed. The Mightyena boy could run, but he could fly stealthily.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Ralph smelt him following from above, and decided to make a detour in the forrest.

You can't catch what you can't see.

Ralph tried to disappear in a sea of trees.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
    For one second there, Cyril froze.

He has a very powerful sense of smell...
    Cyril thought, But next time I'll try hypnotising him. Until next time.

But when he looked again, the boy dissapeared into the forest. He facepalmed himself and rolled his eyes, "I guess maybe next time."

He landed and turned back into his original form, with the blue scarf wrapped around his neck, dancing with the winds.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flare slowly opened her eyes as she finally returned to the real world. She didn't have any dreams that she remembered, which she didn't mind. The last thing she needed was to revisit the time when her parents were brutally murdered. Seeing that the sun was well into the sky, the Moltres wearer figured that she must have been out for some hours.

The woman slowly got up and streached her limbs. She quickly let her wings out just to see how they felt. Luckily, it seemed that she mostly recovered from the fight with the Zapdos. Once that check was done, Flare put her wings back into her armor and walked out of the warehouse. She took a deep breath and let out a contented sigh when before walking down the street. Thanks to that Pokenavi the Mightyena gave her, if she wanted to talk to the Blastoise again, she could always just call.

Back