• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Project Renaissance

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I'm not a fan of the style of characters after Gen 4 but this game looks awesome. The visuals are just amazing

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2020
    Bro.. This really looks amazing, I cannot wait to try this one out once there's a demo.
    Good luck on your project.
    😊

Years
  • Wow, not gonna lie, this looks really amazing! I can't wait to see how this game will progress!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    We do not give any date until the demo is finished, for several reasons:
    1) In order not to rush into development
    2) Be sure that the game will be fully functional with as few bugs as possible in order to provide you with the best possible experience

We will of course inform you on social networks, discord and Pokécommunity as soon as the official date is revealed.

Thank you anyway for all your support messages.

Alioda

Artworker for Pokémon Renaisance
    Years
  • Hey guys! Alioda from Team Renaissance!
    So, it's been a long minute since we posted anything regarding the game on the forum, so here's a new picture regarding a side-quest that you'll be able to play when the demo will be released. Plus, we also have a new song made by one of our musician, GPB. Enjoy!

Project Renaissance

" Not everyone is lucky enough to travel through the region "

OST - Pokémon Renaissance : Forlorn Hope by GBP
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M21TTMF19BY&feature=youtu.be

By the way, we're posting more pictures on our discord server (link down below), feel free to join.
    https://discord.gg/emSQbAx

See you guys next time for some new updates 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2020
    This game looks beautiful! Cheers to all of you for working on such a game. I love the focus on the storyline here, and it sounds fantastic. I like the gloomy and old aesthetic along with the super fresh evil team as well. GOOD LUCK with your project!

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    This looks really good! I love the trainer classes, it brings to mind classic RPGs. Will the games be purely in English?

Alioda

Years
  • This game looks beautiful! Cheers to all of you for working on such a game. I love the focus on the storyline here, and it sounds fantastic. I like the gloomy and old aesthetic along with the super fresh evil team as well. GOOD LUCK with your project!

Thank you for the kind words!

This looks really good! I love the trainer classes, it brings to mind classic RPGs. Will the games be purely in English?

Thanks! The demo is intended to be released in both FR and ENG!

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2019
    Hi Alioda! How have you being? :3
    I couldn't send to you a private message via Discord, so I had to create an account here.
    I went to check the Pokemon Project that I participated so long ago. If it isn't too much, I'd like to be credited by the female protagonist I created only for this fangame, I don't see my name there and your friend (yumekua I think?) said they would credit me. I also don't know if my other sprites are being used, hope I'm not being rude I just want something they promised to me. x3
    Best of the success!!

~ Chanty

Alioda

Years
  • This looks sick to be honest

Thanks! 👊

Hi Alioda! How have you being? :3
    I couldn't send to you a private message via Discord, so I had to create an account here.
    I went to check the Pokemon Project that I participated so long ago. If it isn't too much, I'd like to be credited by the female protagonist I created only for this fangame, I don't see my name there and your friend (yumekua I think?) said they would credit me. I also don't know if my other sprites are being used, hope I'm not being rude I just want something they promised to me. x3
    Best of the success!!

~ Chanty

Hi Chanty! It should be fixed now! And here's my discord if you need anything else! (Alioda#2373) Hope you're doing fine!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2023
    Hey guys! Ralandel from the Renaissance Team !
    To start this December, discover the first gym leader of the Aldiris region: Skala !
    Both gym leader and archaeologist, don't be misled by his neglected appearance because once in battle he is ready to give it all!

Project Renaissance

By the way, we're posting more pictures on our discord server (link down below), feel free to join.
    https://discord.gg/emSQbAx

See you guys next time for some new updates 👍

Back