• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Project Under-Gates: The Gates to Abyssus (PG-13)

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    (By the way, Abyssus is the latin word for Hell.)

PROJECT UNDER-GATES
    THE GATES TO ABYSSUS

PROLOGUE:
    Spoiler:

R U L E S :
    (Of course, all PC rules apply :P), keep romance to the minimum. I HATE romance. No bunnying or godmodding. Bunnying is taking control of someone elses Pokemon without permission. Godmodding means always winning. You can't always win like OMG I PWN DIALGA I WIN RP YAY I AM SO EPIC. Proper grammar is required (I am a grammar nazi.) Don't swear like OH MY F***ing GOD I AM F****ing EPIC MAN!!! WOOT D*** YOU A**hole!! MOST INPORTANT: ANY SPAM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. OOC IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE BUT IT WILL NOT BE WHEN I HAVE THE OOC THREAD OPEN.
    s i g n u p s

(Feel free to copy & paste this.)
    Adventure: (This is where you choose which adventure you choose. Read prologue for more info.

Name: (This is your characters name. Please state your last name.)

Hometown: (Please name your city or town. YOUR CITY/TOWN MUST BE IN SINNOH.)
    Ethnicity: (You can be anything you want such as Japanese, English, Irish, Mexican, etc.)

Physical Appearance: (This is your height, weight, skin color, natural hair color, hair color (only if dyed), and you can state here what problems you have (optional) such as Missing thumb, Missing eye, missing arm, etc.)

Clothing and accesories: (Explain what your shirt looks like, your pants, and kind of purse or backpack, earrings, shoes, socks, hats, etc.)

History: (This is your history, like what happened before Project Under-Gates)

RP Sample (This will be your prologue.): (Put in a sample of an RP, I want to make sure your not a nub.)

ETC. INFO: WE HAVE A MAXIMUM OF 20 RPer's, RP is running, RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Name: Betty Black

Hometown: Sunyshore City

Ethnicity: 1/2 Japanese, 1/4 British, 1/4 American

Physical Appearance: Betty is three feet tall and weighs 70 pounds. Her skin is slightly dark, giving her a tan look. Her hair is straight and black, cut close to her shoulders. She has blue eyes, which turn up slightly at the corners.

Clothing and accesories: Betty wears a simple blue dress and white pants. She wears black tennis shoes. She has a purple hairband, purple wristbands, and amethyst earrings. She carries a purple backpack which contains her belongings.

History: Betty was born in Sunyshore, but her family moved when she was five years old. Her parents were both members of Project Under-Gates, and had only left so Betty could be born. Betty spent her life near the Project, too young to understand what was happening. Her parents were both busy with the Project, so she was raised by baby-sitters and trained by tutors. She proved fairly intelligent, and wanted to go on grand adventures like she heard in her stories.

RP Sample (My story is optional.): Earthquakes rip the ground apart, opening fissures and collapsing the roof. Betty frantically runs out of the house, looking for her parents. "Mom? Dad! What's going on?" One of the scientists sees her, and rushes over. "Betty! It's not safe! Get back in-" A falling rock smashes him in the head, knocking him to the ground. Betty falls over backwards, stunned. A fissure opens beneath her, sending her tumbling down into the darkness. "Helllllp!"

Last edited:

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    My SU!!!

Derp, I forgot my SU! And Drag, I need to know what your choice of RP is. Are you doing the main one or the optional one? Then I can accept you. Anyways, back to my SU. MY STORY IS THE OPTIONAL ONE.
    Name: Jun Kamio

Hometown: Hearthome City

Ethnicity: English

Physical Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Clothing and accesories: Don't forget above, but don't forget his black, ragged shorts. Note his blue eyepatch.

History: Jun was born on Cinnibar Island, but once he, his mom, Fantina, wanted to move. His dad, Blaine, wanted to stay to guard the jim. Fantina won the fight. They moved to Hearthome city, but Jun often takes an AeroPlane back to Kanto every now and then.

RP Sample: "*gasp* Run run run run run run STOP!" Jun tuned. He needed to remember this, as it was the pattern of the fissures opening. Another crack appeared in front of Jun. "Mom!" An earthquake was going on inside Hearthome city, with Jun and his mom Fantina inside. "Jun!" Said Fantina. "We need to get out of here, mom. Before-" *Creeeeekk* The Hearthome contest hall crumbled down into a fissure. Fantina ran towards the contest hall. "MOM!!!" Jun screamed, but it was to late, a fissure had opened with his mom right on top of it. "JUN!" Blaine screamed as he hopped out of his Aeroplane. "Wha-what happend? Where's Fantina?!" "She's gone..." Said Jun. "Well we have to get out of here NOW! Blaine grabbed Jun and pulled him into the plane.

Last edited:

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    RP has started!

Jun sat half-asleep in his plane, alone, and mostly, bored. "Dad, will I ever see mom again...?" Jun moaned. "I-I don't think so." Said Jun's father, Blaine. "We're here." Said Blaine. The Aeroplane landed in Twinleaf Town. "Dad, why are we..." *CREEEEEEEEEK* "This town is collapsing to! Dad we need to-" Jun fell down a fissure and was unconscious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you alone" A voice said. "Y-yes, I think so." Replied Jun. "Do you seek knowledge of this strange, black place" "Yes, I do." "You have entered Abyssus. Well done." "Huh?" "Look." Arceus appeared. "Your-" "Yes, I am. Now look." Arceus pointed west. There Jun saw his mother, and all the villagers from Hearthome that didn't escape. "MOM!!" He yelled. Everyone burst into flames. "Mom..." "You can save them. Go. It's the only way..." And Arceus faded away

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Betty wakes up to blackness. At first she isn't sure she's awake, but soon stands. This is what she was trained for. To explore new places and learn things. But she's scared. She decides that she should be tough. "Yo! Anyone there? Or am I by myself?" She yells out to the darkness, hpoing for an answer.

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    "Hello?! Is somebody there?! What is your name!" Yelled Jun.

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
    Years
  • Adventure: Chapter 2 (Is that the main one?)

Name: George Marley

Hometown: Jubilife
    Ethnicity: Rastafari

Physical Appearance: George's skin is darker than a black hole, one might say. Some say his eyes are red and bloodshot, when you look into them, it's worse than looking into "Ghost-Rider"'s. His hair is black and done into dread locks. A scar is made on both of of his biceps. There is a cut on his left cheek.

Clothing and accesories: He wears no shirt, only his dark colored jeans, and a chain.

History: George was born in a hospital in Jubilife city, his mother died of cardiac arrest directly after. His father left one day to take part in the Under-Gates project, taking George with him. At the project, when the gates were released, George was exposed to the dark energy, changing his physical experience, making him look stronger, and intimidating. Throughout his young life, he was neglected by his peers, isolated. His teachers would neglect him, and beg his father for him not to go the any school events. Regardless, George turned out well. He was smart, and under the dark outer shell, is a nice guy, trying to be reflected on the outside, so he left to become a trainer, to get enough money to pay for surgery.
    Two months past his birthday, George went to see, Professor Rowan, who wasn't intimidated by his appearance, gave him a choice of the three Pokemon. Confused, George accepted to take one, Turtwig became his first Pokemon. He named it "Trunks", as it is a tree Pokemon.

RP Sample : "Okay, great, I've finally made it to the final 4, now there's only this guy, and the guy after that to stop me" George says to himself. The two people are introduced. His challenger is a tall white male, with brown hair and eyes, wearing a green shirt with the ball logo on it, black pants, and a league hat. The challenger chooses first, sending out a rhyperior. George takes a ball from his belt, and throws it, out of the sparks, comes the dragon-type Pokemon kingdra. Kingdra enters the water, and uses smokescreen, to cover the field. Immediately following, it uses hydropump, quickly fainting rhyperior. The challenger withdrew rhyperior, and sent out a luxray, which uses discharge. Kingdra uses waterfall to protect itself, but falls, using twister to bring itself back in the water. "This'll be tricky" George thought "Kingdra, use smokescreen again!". A black cloud covers the field. Several commands are shouted Moments after, the clouds disappear. The luxray is found unconscious, kingdra's head is seen peeking out of the water. Luxray is withdrawn. The battle quickly heats up. They have both used five of six of their Pokemon. They both send out a torterra. At that point, all seemed perfectly symmetrically violent, identical blast, after identical strike, until Trunks had jumped, and impacted the ground at a tremendous force, due to its immense body weight. Unnexpectantly, the water rushed away from the source of the vibration, hitting the opponent's torterra. Then, the opponent's torterra shook it off, and rushed straight at Trunks, still recovering. Trunks is fainted.

Trunks was uneasy, moving around. George had just competed in the Sinnoh League, holding a small 3rd place trophy in his hand. Trunks had evolved into a full fledged torterra, almost a fourth the size the boat their on (It's a large ocean liner). He puts it back in its Pokeball. "It's been eight years since I've been here; The under-gate"

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Betty is elieved to hear another voice, but maintains her tough exterior just in case. "Oh good, someone else. Name's Betty. Who're you, cracker?"

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
    Years
  • The wind roars. George is in his room,half asleep. His pokeballs are put on a belt, hung on a door. A worried tyrogue leaves its' pokeball, and nudges its' trainer. He answers "What do you want Mun?" (Mun is the name of the tyrogue). Mun leads George outside. There is the under-gate (I'm not exactly sure what it's supposed to look like). "Okay, it's time" George withdraws Mun, and looks at the under-gate again.

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    "What could this be...?" Said Jun, as he looked at a gate. He stepped through, appearing right before George's eyes. Jun made an expression like 0_0. "Umm, hello..?" Jun jumped back through the gate. "Betty you have to see this!" And he jumped back out. "My names Jun. Jun Kamio.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Betty cocks an eyebrow, confused. She follows Jun through the gate and stos when she sees George. She crosses her arms. "Sup."

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
    Years
  • George deepens his voice "Hello" coming out of his mouth, it sounds like the other George, from the franchise "Star Trek" (Yeah, you know who I'm talking about!) only not as gay (I'm sorry, can I write that?) "Wait, cracker!? You're the cracker, cracker!" George shouts, but regains his composure "So, why are you two here?" he says. Subconsciously, he removes a pokeball from his belt, and throws it. Out from the ball is a roselia "I challenge you to a battle!"

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    (I've been on vay-cay for a while, and kid, I say gay all the time, it's fine.)

"Battle...? I'm sorry, I 'gotta couple 'easons why 'e cant. (this is just Jun's accent.) 'Irst off, I 'aint got no Pokeballs cause I lost 'em in a fissure. Second, me and Betty have duties to attend to. We both have missions in Abyssus and we don't have time for your games." Jun grabbed Betty's arm and pulled her into the Under-Gate with him.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Upon being challenged, Betty steps forward, rolling up her sleve as she does. "Stand down fo' I break you, sucka!" Jun grabs her arm and pulls her back. Betty is powerless to resist. "This is your lucky day, bi-" Betty is cut off as she is pulled through. "Man, who was that guy?"

((And it's probably nowhere near as offense as Betty's wigger accent.))

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    "Come on Betty we're almost- oh. My. God. BETTY LOOK!" Said Jun as he pointed up at a extremely large Pokemon. "Could that possibly be-" "Dialga." Said Jun and Betty.

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
    Years
  • "Then it appears we can be allies... for now, how people treated me... I don't trust them..." George looks down, then back at the two other people, who stare blankly into the sky, suddenly, a large shadow appears over him. George looks up to see a large glying figure, of an pokemon "Is that what I think it is?"

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    "Betty, try to hold Dialga off, I need to go get George!" Yelled Jun. "*Huff...* *Puff...* Hi, George, I need you to come- Is that GIRITINA? George, do NOT let Giritina get through the under-gate (Which is about as big as Dialga.). I need to go, I'll be right back." Said Jun as he jumped back into the Under-Gate. "My Pokeballs!" Yelled Jun. "This has to be it, it has my mark, J, on it..." Murmured Jun to himself. "Go, Gigachu! (This is what Raichu's evolution Gigachu looks like:
    Spoiler:
    "Gigachu, IRON TAIL WITH BOTH TAILS!" Said Jun as Gigachu jumped up and hit Giritina. "ARE YOU GOING TO HELP, GEORGE?" Yelled Jun.

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
    Years
  • "Right, this is Giritina. Isn't it already a chaos Pokemon?" George said flipping his hair, revealing his disfigured face "Couldn't have done worse than what it's done to me right?" Seeing as the others weren't paying attention, George throws a Pokeball. Out from it comes Abomasnow. "Well, pal, looks like we've got a legend to slay" Abomasnow uses a sheer cold attack, which is super effective to dragons (If you play the game, which I know you do).

The Who?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    "Great." Said Jun as he jumped back into the Under-Gate, seeing Betty, stunned in fear of Dialga.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Betty stares at Dialga, seemingly frozen in terror. In reality, she is trapped in an endless recursion of time. Every time she tries to move, her mind is sent back to when she first saw the mighty dragon, freezing in awe. Dialga releases her as it sees Giratina, allowing her to move.

Betty staggers, falling down. "What is this I don't even..." Suddenly realsing what's happening, she leaps into action. "CHIKORITA, keep Dialga away!" Betty sends out her Meganium, who puts up a Light Screen between herself and Dialga.

Back