• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Project Vanguard (MASSIVE UPDATE COMING VERY SOON)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    i found zayn's, jackie's and vivi's theme aswell but i can
    t seem to find zeke's theme, they all have lyrics, (except vivi i quess which have vocals like opera) if you'd like i can dm you with the names

Zayn: Splinter Wolf
    Jackie: Thunderbolt Fantasy
    Vivi: Enkanomiya battle theme

Zeke is the link I posted but it's called: Sea of fire

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hey, does anyone know how to evolve eevee, specifically into phermoneon? Firestone doesn't evolve it into flareon either

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Hi, is there version compatibility? cuz i have 1.1 and downloaded the latest update, but i opened it and it doesn't have the save file from the oldest one. idk if that's just version compatibility problems or something else.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hi, is there version compatibility? cuz i have 1.1 and downloaded the latest update, but i opened it and it doesn't have the save file from the oldest one. idk if that's just version compatibility problems or something else.

1.1 saves are not compatible with the newer versions, which shouldn't be that big of a deal since 1.1 is a year and a half old and the game has changed drastically since then.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2023
    Encountered a bug during the confrontation with Zenith in the Volcano. The game sort of froze when the PC walked in front of Rylas. The dialogue stopped but the environment was still moving and I was able to save the game using W. I first tried reloading my save but it happened again. Then I saved at the frozen confrontation and opened a second game tab and loaded an autosave. That put me before the confrontation but had the confrontation's dialogue playing. I was able to fight Zenith and get teleported to where I could continue playing.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Encountered a bug during the confrontation with Zenith in the Volcano. The game sort of froze when the PC walked in front of Rylas. The dialogue stopped but the environment was still moving and I was able to save the game using W. I first tried reloading my save but it happened again. Then I saved at the frozen confrontation and opened a second game tab and loaded an autosave. That put me before the confrontation but had the confrontation's dialogue playing. I was able to fight Zenith and get teleported to where I could continue playing.

I put out a patch yesterday in attempt to fix this, did you apply that beforehand? (2.3.32)

Years
  • sounds like you didn't finish extracting the .rar file or cancelled it midway.

Thank you! i was wondering about that, my internet sucks at times so i will try again on download/extraction.

So i redownloaded and watched the extraction and it still says its missing the script, what do i do now? Can you maybe put up just the script to download for situations like these?

(IT says missing Game.ini)
    And in Data there is a script.rxdata soooo.....

Last edited:
    Back