• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Promotional eggs!!!!!

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    To start, I'll have five eggs up for adoption, with a quantity of five each, to promote Pokemon Raging Storm, my hack. (I did think a contest would be nice, but I need a mod's permission for that!) So, I have them.
    And HEEEEEERE they are!
    Promotional eggs!!!!!
    Peaso egg-1/5 (Brendon) (fuzzywuzzy) (ZORRO) (Golden Deoxys)
    Promotional eggs!!!!!
    Smolderun egg-2/5 (Undine Shade) (QFred) (HariyamaGuy)
    Promotional eggs!!!!!
    Caprico egg-0/5 (Sylph) (1,000 Mudkip) (pkmaster) (toonami925) (Eig)
    Promotional eggs!!!!!
    Grubula egg-3/5 (B.Coen) (Vipershark)
    Promotional eggs!!!!!
    Bounglofe egg-2/5 (B.Coen) (Ever Stray) (Pokemon Prince)
    Promotional eggs!!!!!
    Sattalon egg-5/5
    Promotional eggs!!!!!
    Mystery egg (anything it could hatch into!)-3/3
    Promotional eggs!!!!!
    Raging Storm egg (hatches into a legend!)-0/1 (Trainer Hook)

Last edited:

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    Okay, B. Coen, you've got it! (You could've AT LEAST waited for me to give it to you!) Anyway, any more adoptions?
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    Whoa, Capricos areselling fast, despite the horrible picture of..... .....Ummmm, never mind, here are your Caprico eggs! (listen, i know there are none right here but just take them from the first thread.....) Yay, hot cakes!
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    ummmm, you just have to right click the egg, look up "properties", and it will give you a URL to for the eggie! BTW, you DO have to lolink back here, everyone, so GET CRACKIN! Oh? I was talknig to the eggies! XD
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    lol, I don't think you've put your egg in your siggy, pkmaster, and thanks for the comment. But anyway, all ya hafta do is, after you've adopted your happy eggie, link it to this thread (after putting it in your siggy, o' course!). Thanks for your support, everyone!
    ~Kalkris

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Can I adopt two eggs??

If so, I want Smolderun egg and Peaso egg!

If only one, Smolderun!!!

PM me if I can adopt them and what I have to do please!!

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    actually, only one egg a day, i forgot to mention that. And yes, you can have a smolderun egg, Sel Girl. As for you, QFred, you'll have to make the choice. Smolderun, or Peaso. Make your choice. Anyway, here you go!
    ~Kalkris

Back