• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Promotional Pokemon NYPC in Stadium 2 question

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2021
    Hi, firstly I do not speak English, so I apologize if you do not understand my question because I'm using a translator. So try to be brief.

I'd like to know is whether the Promotional Pokemons distributed with special attacks in the New York Pokemon Center to Gold, Silver, Crystal versions, were Cheated or not in the Pokemon Stadium 2?

I mean that if one Misdreavus with Hypnosis obtained from NYPC, will see your special attack (Hypnosis), purple or white?

I searched on the internet and not found reference to this matter, we ask for your help and if they have a video or picture to prove it I would much

Thanks in advance and again sorry for my wording.

Back