• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Protean Froakie Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm trying to get a shiny Froakie using the medusa method and I don't know how but I keep getting Protean Froakies that I don't need. So i'm giving them away.

How to join the giveaway?

1. Catch a useless pokemon.
    2. Put it on the gts with as messege: #ProteanB
    3. When you have done that reply to this thread and tell me the pokemon, the level and the gender.
    4. Wait for me to send you the Froakie. I will tell you when I send it.
    5. Have fun with the protean Froakie.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Hello,

I deposited a Lotad, level 2, female

IGN : Yako

thanks in advance :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    Again XD someone really did traded them.

I deposited a Lotad, level 12, male

IGN : Yako

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • i want to have one yould you maybe reserve it for me because i already have put another pokemon in gts, or maybe we could trade it private online my ingame name is nadimo and my friendcode : 0791 1879 2190 :))

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
    Years
  • hi i wanted to ask if you could reserve one male protean froakie for me because i already put up another pokemon in gts or maybe we coud trade it private my ingamename is nadimo and my friend code is 0791 1879 2190 :))

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back