• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PS2] Mega Man Anniversary Collection help

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    So, I got myself the game in the title, and I do have a Dualshock 2 controller - but the game still tells me I need one. Is there any way to use the probably rip-off controller or the white controller for this game? Thanks in advance.

Years
  • Are you referring to the box, saying you have to have a certain controller, or is it coming up on the screen saying you have to use it. Because I have never seen the PS2 kick out a message saying there is a problem with the controller.

If you are just looking at the box, give it a try.

Years
  • Fair enough.
    I guess there is no other way around it, that I know off, without getting an official controller.

I guess I haven't ran into that problem because I never get the other random controllers. Good luck with it.

Back