• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PSB's Art Thread

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Haven't posted any art in a while so here.
    PSB's Art Thread

check out my deviantart account at atsuji-san.deviantart.com for more stuff =D

Comments and Critiques please!

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Whoo! I like the colors in the oekaki pic! And the expression just says it all! Isn't her shirt a little...short though? @_@ I'm all about modesty...lol! Nice job though! I don't think I've seen any or much of your work! What a treat! ^^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    The... Shedding... @_______@
    How can ya people make the shedding so aweasome?
    Another great job, PSB ^ ^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Practice... Practice... I Cant do Shedding! o.o;;;
    w00t! Another great pic... with an aweasome shedding! XD
    Tought, her left eye is bigger than the right @___@

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I mean the left... Im saying that like I was behind her XD
    Can I ask something? Howdya have a DeviantART account if yar, like meh, is younger than 15? O_______o

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Oooooh...I like the new pic! ^^ Really work to get consistency in your faces...I know I have a really hard time making everything just right in the face, especially if the look is straight on, but yours is on a tilt...so...when you do faces on tilts, make their cheekbones more prominent on (in this case) the left hand side.

Wonderful improvement in the shading and body proportions though! I really like it! Where do you oekaki?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Wow, your pictures are awesome! I like the first one the best. :0) Great job on them- the shading is great!

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    Why does the Team Magma girl have a mini skirt? Anyway, nice drawings, i don't know whats oekaki and how it works...and the first picture of Flannery, the Pok?ball looks very solid, not much of a glossy effect a Pok?ball supposed to have. Nice pictures anyway ^^;

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    I like the new piccies a lot! ^^ And thanks for the info on the Oekaki board earlier, by the way. I really appreciate it! ^^

Do you draw by hand...like on paper and stuff as well? I can't remember if I asked you that already...sorry!

Back