• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PSP Emulate GBC Link Cable?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    Can a PSP emulate a GBC link cable through wi-fi?

Or if this is in no way possible how would I go about trading with my brother using 2 ROMS. For some reason the second sav file (or sa2 file) will never load using tgb dual.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I don't think that ROMs can trade, this is because they are run differently then the real games, and have none of the connectivity of the GBC or GBA. And this might be in the wrong forum...

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • IT wouldn't be run through Wi-Fi if it was possible. IT would be run through Ad-Hoc, but no, none of the latest emulators on PSP support this feature.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • This is better suited in the Emulation section, sweetie. =3 *Pulls out magic stick.*

*Movies-movies.*

Anyway, it's not possible through Wi-fi sweetie.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    Thanks for moving it, I meant to post it in this one sorry I was just looking round the forum and forgot where I was.

I also meant to ask about ad-hoc rather than wi-fi, sorry Im a bit new to all this. Ad-hoc is when the person is next to you isnt it. Etiher way, do you reckon it would be possible to emulate this in the future?

Back