• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PSP or DS

PSP or DS

• PSP

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • DS

Votes: 86 84.3%

• Total voters

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    I have both. When i want something that played graphically detailed (albeit handpicked and rare) and good games, but also listen to music and watch videos and tsuff, i'll use the PSP.

But if i want to play something simpler, maybe more nostalgiac, but has quality games by the bucketload i play on the DS. I like 'em both, but the world ends ends with you is really gatting to me here..XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I'm another one of those people who owns both a DS and a PSP and honestly, I get far more use out of the DS. The only game I play on my PSP is Crisis Core, while on DS, I've got Pokémon and The World Ends With You, as well as many others. I suppose I just prefer the game choices on DS. =P

Back