• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    No no just the one, maybe in a few years, but for now I'm not trying to go fully gray haired, lol.

Want to go ahead and make the initial trade now before I head to work?

lol, my parents wasted no time, poping out back to back to back children.
    yea if u want to? what am i giving you again?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    if u want more for ur shop, i have ideal manetric/absomasnow/scizor/venusaur/blastoise/
    might be getting a competitive skrelp and hopefully 5iv jolly mewto.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Need a shiny riolou (giveaway)
    name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
    fc:4699-7119-0412

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Then a what time (pls mention gmt)
    (we can do it at this instant too)

also could you do me a favour please !!!!!!!!!
    could you also give a freebie ninetails i'll give you a gigalith or ursaring or noivern pls!!!!!!

Years
    Then a what time (pls mention gmt)
    (we can do it at this instant too)

also could you do me a favour please !!!!!!!!!
    could you also give a freebie ninetails i'll give you a gigalith or ursaring or noivern pls!!!!!!

It looks as if I am gmt-4 (eastern standard time) so for me it will be between 5 and 6 pm, gmt would be 9 or 10pm.
    Yea I can do the Ninetales as well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Can we do it between Gmt 11- 12pm

Years
    Can we do it between Gmt 11- 12pm

Sure:) that time would actually work a lot better for me anyways, I was just trying to not keep you waiting any longer than I needed to so I just said the earliest I would be available:)
    I will be looking forward to it and just quote me here when you are ready:)

Years
    Interested in Net Ball Totodile. I can breed a Great Ball Totodile (with Egg Moves Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, and Ice Fang) for it.

Years
    Interested in Net Ball Totodile. I can breed a Great Ball Totodile (with Egg Moves Ice Punch, Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, and Ice Fang) for it.

Sounds good:) would you happen to have any other of the johto colliseum balls though? I'm supposed to be getting a great ball totodile this afternoon. If not, I will still make the trade because i'm honestly not sure if I van trust the other person to deliver the correct thing. I won't be available for a few more hours though (like maybe 5 and a half to 6 hours:( ).

Years
    I do, but Great Ball Totodile is the only one I have that you don't already have listed, unfortunately.

I should be ready in 5-6 hours, maybe an hour or two later. Mostly depends on how long a few other things I need to take care of around then take and whether or not I run into any trouble breeding a female (yay 12.5% female ratios!)

Years
    I do, but Great Ball Totodile is the only one I have that you don't already have listed, unfortunately.

I should be ready in 5-6 hours, maybe an hour or two later. Mostly depends on how long a few other things I need to take care of around then take and whether or not I run into any trouble breeding a female (yay 12.5% female ratios!)

sounds like we will probably be ready at about the same time then:) I will be looking forward to it

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    let's trade
    Sure:) that time would actually work a lot better for me anyways, I was just trying to not keep you waiting any longer than I needed to so I just said the earliest I would be available:)
    I will be looking forward to it and just quote me here when you are ready:)

do you have a shiny gengar , i can offer sylveon and turtwig or a nest ball bagon(i'll give one for a freebie )

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back