• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Heya me again!
    Are you generally looking for KB events? As in various natures, IVs regions etc? Because I have a german Fancy Vivillon.
    I've also got three KB shinies but I am not entirely sure about their IVs and such - should I check or are they out of your interest? :)

Years
    Can you CMT [Check My Thread] for Moon Ball Numel and Love Ball Buneary & Paras, please? :)

Are they all female, or?
    Yea they are female and I will take a look around:)

Today wound up being a lot busier than I thought it would. I've added you and have all three of the Pokemon ready to trade whenever you're ready.
    sure I just need to clone the sableye then i can log on.

I can trade now if you are free.
    Ok:)

Heya me again!
    Are you generally looking for KB events? As in various natures, IVs regions etc? Because I have a german Fancy Vivillon.
    I've also got three KB shinies but I am not entirely sure about their IVs and such - should I check or are they out of your interest? :)
    Sure, I would like some details on the shinies. And a German fancy vivillon would be neat :)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Yea they are female and I will take a look around:)

sure I just need to clone the sableye then i can log on.

Ok:)

Sure, I would like some details on the shinies. And a German fancy vivillon would be neat :)

Fennekin (m) Blaze - calm
    I'm afraid it only has it's ivs in special defense.
    OT: Larinelle

Golett - No Guard (HA) - Hardy
    31/X/31/X/31/X

It seems I haven't gotten so lucky on the Fennekin haha. I do also have a kb Volbeat which I have received but it is a random encounter and has no maxed IVs.

Not sure if you'll be interested in any of them but I'll be putting that Vivillon aside then? :)

Years
    hey bro, would u do a copy of a timid 6iv xerneas for ur shiny 6iv impish furfrou?
    I sure will:)

Fennekin (m) Blaze - calm
    I'm afraid it only has it's ivs in special defense.

Golett - No Guard (HA) - Hardy
    31/X/31/X/31/X

It seems I haven't gotten so lucky on the Fennekin haha. I do also have a kb Volbeat which I have received but it is a random encounter and has no maxed IVs.

Not sure if you'll be interested in any of them but I'll be putting that Vivillon aside then? :)
    Thanks for the info, I'm very interested in the Golett and volbeat:)
    You don't want to trade the vivillon?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years

Oh I meant in the sense of reserving it for you haha
    The Golett is still nickname-able if that matters to you.
    I also received a dream ball Meowth in a trade earlier on - unless your thread isn't up to date I think you don't have one of those yet, do you? :)

Years
    Oh I meant in the sense of reserving it for you haha
    The Golett is still nickname-able if that matters to you.
    I also received a dream ball Meowth in a trade earlier on - unless your thread isn't up to date I think you don't have one of those yet, do you? :)

Oh ok haha.
    I'm fine without a nickname:) and that dream ball meowth sounds great too:) what can I interest you in for all of these? Haha

I might not be able to trade anytime soon, I need to wake the kid up for his dentist appointment and the go to the dmv. Plus whatever my wife will want to do since we will be going g out of town for all of that:/

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years

Oh ok haha.
    I'm fine without a nickname:) and that dream ball meowth sounds great too:) what can I interest you in for all of these? Haha

I might not be able to trade anytime soon, I need to wake the kid up for his dentist appointment and the go to the dmv. Plus whatever my wife will want to do since we will be going g out of town for all of that:/

I'm fine with that; no hurries whatsoever! :)

Hm there were two things I am interested in but - not being too familiar with this - I'm pretty sure yours are worth more so perhaps you might agree on a 2 on 4 or something like that? Depending on what you find the most fair. I was looking out for a shiny Gourgeist and - I didn't even know that Diancie was released in japan before I went over your thread again. @@ However I understand if you would prefer we come up with something else - just let me know. :)

Aaaand have fun on your "trip" - thinking the dentist visit itself won't be the fun part :''D

Years
    I'm fine with that; no hurries whatsoever! :)

Hm there were two things I am interested in but - not being too familiar with this - I'm pretty sure yours are worth more so perhaps you might agree on a 2 on 4 or something like that? Depending on what you find the most fair. I was looking out for a shiny Gourgeist and - I didn't even know that Diancie was released in japan before I went over your thread again. @@ However I understand if you would prefer we come up with something else - just let me know. :)

Aaaand have fun on your "trip" - thinking the dentist visit itself won't be the fun part :''D

Thank you:) we made it back home fairly fast too. Sure I will do a shiny gourgeist and diancie for your pokemon. You can pick out a third thing since I have asked for three things from you:)

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Thank you:) we made it back home fairly fast too. Sure I will do a shiny gourgeist and diancie for your pokemon. You can pick out a third thing since I have asked for three things from you:)

Welcome back! :)
    And Diancie <3 I truly was surprised when I saw that they are out - it totally passed me by.
    I am ok with doing the 2 on 4 thing though as yours are worth more (At least, despite you saying three, I thought you wanted 4? :) Golett, Volbeat, Vivillon and Dream Ball Meowth? Or has one of them been dropped?)

Years
    Welcome back! :)
    And Diancie <3 I truly was surprised when I saw that they are out - it totally passed me by.
    I am ok with doing the 2 on 4 thing though as yours are worth more (At least, despite you saying three, I thought you wanted 4? :) Golett, Volbeat, Vivillon and Dream Ball Meowth? Or has one of them been dropped?)

Oh yea lol, i swear I keep forgetting about the vivillon, haha. Well if you are sure you only want to do 2 for 4, then ok:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I really appreciate the help you have provided to me,
    i have a gift for you (just trade any freebie shiny for it )
    choose :
    1)lvl 100 event arceus
    2)lvl 98 event shaymin

also i want a freebie hitmonlee if you can

name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
    fc:4699-7119-0412

Last edited:
    Years
    Well the Meowth has hatched - I'm in no hurry either so whenever suits you best. :)
    I can do it now if you want:)

I really appreciate the help you have provided to me,
    i have a gift for you (just trade any freebie shiny for it )
    choose :
    1)lvl 100 event arceus
    2)lvl 98 event shaymin

also i want a freebie hitmonlee if you can

name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
    fc:4699-7119-0412
    Oh awesome! Thank you! I will go with the shaymin:) so the random shiny and shiny hitmonlee for shaymin and a random anything?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back