• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello, do you think i could have the free Elektross? If so, thank you!

FC: 255215398178
    you sure can:) I will add you when I get home from work:)

OMG!!!There's shiny Latios in the freebies section (´・_・`)
    Fine.Do you have a normal set of unown (non-shiny) ?
    whenever I get a shiny that I already have, I usually replace my old ones and then give away said old ones:) but no, I don't any non-shiny unown:( so sorry.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Hi Lunis! :)
    Just a question this time;
    I saw that you have a complete set of shiny Vivillons. I'm not actually after any but I wanted to ask what stats the Savannah one has? As in nature and such? :)

Years
    Hi Lunis! :)
    Just a question this time;
    I saw that you have a complete set of shiny Vivillons. I'm not actually after any but I wanted to ask what stats the Savannah one has? As in nature and such? :)

It's a good one:)

5iv
    savannah
    female pokeball
    lvl 14 compound eyes
    timid
    tackle,string shot, stun spore, poison powder
    missing atk iv

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    It's a good one:)

5iv
    savannah
    female pokeball
    lvl 14 compound eyes
    timid
    tackle,string shot, stun spore, poison powder
    missing atk iv

Savannah is probably my favourite pattern haha @@ I was gonna reset the game to breed one myself until I realized that european consoles don't have access to it. :(
    I currenlty don't have anything to offer - although I have a few pending pokéball trades. Do you we could work out a trade once I've got some new things? :)

Years
    Savannah is probably my favourite pattern haha @@ I was gonna reset the game to breed one myself until I realized that european consoles don't have access to it. :(
    I currenlty don't have anything to offer - although I have a few pending pokéball trades. Do you we could work out a trade once I've got some new things? :)

Ah heck with trading, you can have it for free since you are one of my preferred customers:) We just need to wait until I get off work in about 5-6 hours.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Ah heck with trading, you can have it for free since you are one of my preferred customers:) We just need to wait until I get off work in about 5-6 hours.

That's very kind of you! ;~; Nonetheless; i am in no hurry and I would prefer if I can send you something for it. :)
    Then again.. perhaps I'll get some of the said trades done by the time you get home haha - we'll see. Still thank you for the offer ^^

Years
    That's very kind of you! ;~; Nonetheless; i am in no hurry and I would prefer if I can send you something for it. :)
    Then again.. perhaps I'll get some of the said trades done by the time you get home haha - we'll see. Still thank you for the offer ^^
    :)welcome

It means that i send you a pokemon you clone them and them to me for a pokemon or a clone of the pokemon given to you

sounds good but we should probably discuss this is in a vm or pm, since talking about cloning requests is a taboo thing within a trade shop, even if I am an official cloner:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    is the freebie empoleon available ?
    if yes could you give it to me also can you give me the freebie mankey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back