• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    alright ill take the timid 5 iv noibat as well and thanks in advance
    Sounds good, I'm waiting on some pokemon to clone for someone else and I will get yours ready at the same time:)

Hey, it's me again lol. Would you take Shiny 5-6IVs Seadra for your 6IVs Chespin? And my Shiny Avalugg for your Chimchar? (Haven't checked IVs yet, got it from a friend and ignored it since I play competitive).
    Certainly:)

Years
    May i have the freebies snorunt and salamence.?:)
    I am home and I have a ton of requests in motion. I will add you right away and if you see me online and free, just shoot me a request:)
    Your post bit fc seems to be invalid:(
    Can i have the freebie kabuto
    Hey hey check out the reply right above this:) err well I added some stuff so in others words ...I'm available:)

Alright lol I'm Alex.

That's what I was thinking . Thanks:) I still need to clone the seedot. I will send you a request when I see and I have finished cloning:)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back