• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PSX ISOs help for ipod Touch

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
Years
  • This isn't really related to pokemon, but I have a question about iso/bin files and getting them on the ipod touch/iphone. What do I do with all the parts? I download 3 .rar files and now how do I get them to function as a game on the ipod?

Also, If I have an EBOOT file, a KEY file, and a DS_Store file, what do I do to make that work as a game?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    This isn't really related to pokemon, but I have a question about iso/bin files and getting them on the ipod touch/iphone. What do I do with all the parts? I download 3 .rar files and now how do I get them to function as a game on the ipod?

Also, If I have an EBOOT file, a KEY file, and a DS_Store file, what do I do to make that work as a game?

By logic , the I Touch woulg have to be 7 times more powerful than the PSX in order for them to run; so in conclusion it will not work or will be very slow.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
  • By logic , the I Touch woulg have to be 7 times more powerful than the PSX in order for them to run; so in conclusion it will not work or will be very slow.
    What are you talking about
    It would run at desired speed
    your an ideot :P

You need to have the ".eboot" of the psx not the .bin's or .image files
    what game is it and maybe I can give you the link with the game converted into .eboot

Step 1:Copy .eboot
    Step 2: Paste folder(.eboot inside; dont rename it) inside the games folder and wala

lukeh

Former ROM Hacker
    Years
  • Ah nevermind I decided to drop it, it only runs at 60% speed on the ipod. Oh well, thanks anyways.

I was hoping I could get someone familiar with the ZodTTD app, psx4iphone. I'll go to their forum.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    What are you talking about
    It would run at desired speed
    your an ideot :P

You need to have the ".eboot" of the psx not the .bin's or .image files
    what game is it and maybe I can give you the link with the game converted into .eboot

Step 1:Copy .eboot
    Step 2: Paste folder(.eboot inside; dont rename it) inside the games folder and wala

Not from what I've heard,though i could be wrong. The Iphone/ I Touch doesn't seem to be able to accomplish anything beyond the 2d platforms, but I noticed an app for the Touch ,so I guess it's in the gadgets ability to be able to do it. I don't know much about emulation beyond the GBA but I only know about the prior, so lay off ,please.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    I have an iPod Touch, and on it ive made many feeble attempts to play several ps1 games on the psx app. Not going to work buddy

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Eboot files are for the PSP.

I havent seen anything like PS1 games on the touch, so actually emulating one doesnt seem plausible.

Back