• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Psychics come here

Latias_fan

Mew Ichigo
    Years
    If you are Psychic Join up for this.I'll Have positoins:
    Prisedent:Latias_fan
    Co-Prisedent:scythe
    members:Kasandi Tsnumi,Rikku-chan,msthical trainer,FR/LG Master
    Heres the Form:
    Name(Fake,Real,or Pokemon Community name):
    Power(must be a psychic power):
    Postion

Here is mine.
    Name:Psychic
    Power:Read Minds
    Postion:Prisedent
    P.S.You won't feel like a different person here so Psychics join-up.

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    Name(Fake,Real,or Pokemon Community name):chris
    Power(s)(must be a psychic power):healing (hands), i can see auras, mild future prediction (timeing [example i run in 1 direction and someone else is running and our paths cross i can tell exactly where they will cross and how long before]) and i can scence ghosts/spirits and tell the good from the bad
    Postion: co president

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I think theres only one member, and thats me cause scythe is co-prez. maybe mr. co-prez scythe should choose what we do...which will be hard cause we dont really do anything... oh well!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Are you gonna tell me Im not? Theres been alota things that happen that I see in my dreams. You think Im lying, then think that, Im just saying that you might not wanna write in white...that made no sence...oh, nevermind...

mystical trainer

phychic champ
    Years
    can i b 1

name well maybe phychic trainer

power 2 PREDICT THE FUTURE

postition mabye member

i edited because thats a power i really have 4 example i predicted an earthquake and it hit the next day and destroyed EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!:'( the only thing that were left was my game suitcase:D :D :D :D

Last edited:

mystical trainer

phychic champ
    Years
    Psychics  come  here
    wow my first club!!!! so what is ur favorite phychic pokemon?????

Back