• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] Puddles disappear after adding puddle terrain tag?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 1, 2019
    Ok this is just a small thing but it's bugging me.
    I try to add some puddles in my cave (Ignore that it looks like dog poop atm im just testing some tiles)
    Puddles disappear after adding puddle terrain tag?

I go into game the first time and they appear (but without reflection) I add the puddle terrain tag in debug mode and restart RPG maker, then I come back into the game to check it and the puddles are gone?
    I checked the normal puddles on a different map and they appear like normal and work fine,
    Does anyone know why these puddles don't work? Is it because their color is different? And if I add the regular puddles to this tileset will those not work too?

Nothing in the script has been edited. All I have done is add the puddle terrain tag 16 on to the puddle
    *UPDATE* I added the oriinal puddle from the "outside" starter set to another set, added puddle tag and same thing happens it disappears

Oh also! Something thts less important. I tried to use the soot grass terrain tag to (the purple grass should go to green) but also that didn't work?

Attachments

• Pokemon Essentials 17_06_2019 09_45_14.mp4
      6.2 MB
    • Pokemon Essentials 17_06_2019 09_48_59.mp4
      3.4 MB
    Last edited:
    Back