• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] ~Puddle's Sea of Tags~

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years

• Day 1:
    ta9U5S4.png

Day 2:
    oiMp45f.png

Day 3:
    M7nfxXH.png

d8SNSy1.png

Day 4:
    sRYxbJy.png

Day 5:
    XTfS0By.png

puE6yVu.png

Day 6:
    orzkjM3.png

4nLfSAW.png

Any sort of Constructive-Criticism would be awesome!

Requests
    Considering the fact that it's hard to come up with your own idea, every single tag, I will take some requests. However, I will only be doing them once, and it's not something that I will rush to complete. I'll just do it when I have the free time.

Render:
    Text (If Any):
    Additional Requests:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow, these tags are really great! :3 I really like how the FF, Green Lantern, and Iron Man ones have correlating background colors to the main element of the image.

However, this one:

d8SNSy1.png

If there is one thing that kinda bothers me, it's the background of it. I'd recommend toning the background down on that, even if it just means adjusting the brightness to a lower setting, because it kinda takes away focus from the foreground element, which I assume is the DJ in this image.

Keep up the excellent work Puddle, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work! :)

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Wow, these tags are really great! :3 I really like how the FF, Green Lantern, and Iron Man ones have correlating background colors to the main element of the image.

However, this one:

d8SNSy1.png

If there is one thing that kinda bothers me, it's the background of it. I'd recommend toning the background down on that, even if it just means adjusting the brightness to a lower setting, because it kinda takes away focus from the foreground element, which I assume is the DJ in this image.

Keep up the excellent work Puddle, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work! :)

I agree, I couldn't find as good of resources as I hoped, but that's okay. And the Iron Man one is a 100% smudge from the actual Iron man. I duplicated the layer and smudged outwards to create a sort of V-Flow.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I can definitely see the work you've put into these. What I would recommend though, would be to experiment with some different fonts and their position in the tag. Spice things up a bit by tilting the text or blending it in etc.

Great work, keep it up!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I can definitely see the work you've put into these. What I would recommend though, would be to experiment with some different fonts and their position in the tag. Spice things up a bit by tilting the text or blending it in etc.

Great work, keep it up!

I definitely agree. I've been getting lazy when it comes to text.
    I used to actually slant it a lot, but some people who were way better than me always said that it needed to be like straight and stuff. So that's when I stopped, but I'll definitely give it another try.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I'll work on your request tomorrow.
    So, for my new signature, I took a picture of myself, rendered myself and made a tag out of it.

4nLfSAW.png

It might look bad, but it was fun.

Back