• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Pukeamon's June Post-Exams Competition/Giveaway! (Naming Competition and Lottery Winners Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hi All,

I'm sure some of you probably have exams, etc... Whilst not all of you have finished I'm sure most uni students have so here's to surviving another year :P Also using this giveaway to celebrate the Grand (Re)Opening on my shop! :D Click HERE to go to my shop

So down to business... I'll be doing two types of giveaways. There will be a naming competition giveaway and a pokemon lottery giveaway. I'll be giving away a limited number of pokemon in each giveaway. You are free to apply to both giveaways. Most of these pokemon are available in my shop and there are some rare pokemon being given away so be sure to enter!

Both Giveaways end on 10PM, June 27th GMT+1! I will then notify the winners! If you submit an entry after this deadline then they won't count...
    GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!
    I will post the winners and contact them soon :P

Naming Competition
    Prizes: 5x Shiny lvl 99 Magikarp

In this Competition all you have to do is give a new nickname to my Shiny Magikarp. From the names given I will pick the best 5 nicknames and you will win a Magikarp with your winning nickname! So get your thinking hats on if you want to win this Magikarp! If one person manages to get more than one nickname in the top 5 names then I will chose another nickname from those given to be an additional winner as I am only giving one Magikarp to each person

Rules:
    • You are only allowed to post a maximum of 3 nicknames. Anymore and you will be disqualified.
    • Post all nicknames on one post. If you change your mind then just edit your original post
    • No stealing other people's names! If you think of a name that someone else has already posted then you must think of another nickname. So be quick!
    • If your nickname is too rude/inappropriate to be posted here then please PM me
    • You can only win one Magikarp per person
    • Also note that there is a 12 character limit which I can't bypass :P So please make sure your name fits...
    Also the following nicknames are not allowed to be entered as I've already used them before:
    • Magicrap
    • Retardos
    • Born Loser
    • Krappy
    Click the spoiler for more info on the Shiny Magikarp
    Spoiler:

Current Participants:
    Spoiler:

Winners:
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Lottery
    Prizes:
    • Happy Hour Smeargle
    • Smeargle with 4 Event Only moves
    • BR Shiny 6 IV Lopunny in Love Ball
    • Hydro Pump Shiny Magikarp (Event)
    • Whitney's Miltank (Event)
    • Lance's Dragonite (Event)
    • Surf-Fly Pikachu (Event)
    • BR 6IV Shiny Rayquaza (Event)
    So this Giveaway functions like a lottery in real life. All you have to do is post that you want to participate and I will add you to the participation list. Once the deadline for entries is closed I will assign everyone a number. I will then use Random Number Generator to pick and number and if the RNG and your number matches then you've won a prize!!! You can only have one entry per person so may the odds be ever in your favour!

Click the spoiler for more info on the prizes. Prizes are listed in the order shown above
    Spoiler:

Current participants:
    Spoiler:

Winners:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
    If it's not too much of a burden, I'd like to participate in the Pokemon Lottery as well as the naming competition.

Naming Competition Names(And yes I know it's female):
    -Marc Rinks (It's the first thing that popped into my head when I saw it.)
    -Floppy Disc (I don't even know.)
    -Shrek (Why not?)

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Name competition cause why not lol

OldestRod
    NotMyFazha (Goldmember reference, need to re-watch this lol)
    ALT+F4 (Will close your browser! (run from battle))

Years
    Im going to be editing my post here in a while once i have time to think of some good nicknames for the competition but i would love to be entered in the lottery picks for now :)

1. Goldielocks
    2.Golden Garbage
    3.RoyalKoi

Last edited:

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
    Years
    Magikarp Nicknames:
    -CocoaCoin (chocolate coins kept in gold wrappers - edited from ChocolateCoin to fit within the 12 character limit)
    -Jaundice (an illness that can cause the skin to turn a yellow-ish color)
    -Citrus (inspired by its coloring)

Also, I wouldn't mind entering your lottery :)

AlfieOhAlfie

Breeder and Dream Ball fanatic
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2019
    Cool idea for a giveaway/competition :)
    Magikarp nicknames:

1: Lunch
    2: Poseidon
    3: John Dory

I'd also like to join the lottery!

Years
    This is quite the giveaway! Can I please enter the lottery for the event Pikachu?

As for the Magikarp, how about these names:
    Poseidon Blood Falcon (for shiny Gyarados; F-Zero reference)
    MagicKarp
    Mister Fuzzles Mr Fuzzles

I don't think anyone else has guessed those names, but if they have, let me know!

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
    Years
    This is quite the giveaway! Can I please enter the lottery for the event Pikachu?

As for the Magikarp, how about these names:
    Poseidon
    MagicKarp
    Mister Fuzzles

I don't think anyone else has guessed those names, but if they have, let me know!

Thanks! :)

well if you're lucky u might win the pikachu or another poke

unfortunately someone else has said poseidon. also mister fuzzles doesn't fit within the character limit lol

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
    Years
    I though of some nicknames for the Magikarp, here go:

Malal (because when he "gets out" he is going to destroy us all, some obscure WH40K joke, hope you get it)
    Beefheart (Captain Beefheart, some crazy band with some weird songs, the singer always had a carp mask)
    Magnus

Excuse my obscure references. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back