• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PureFyres Egg Adoption

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
Steeleons Egg Adoption

Egg adoptions seem to be popular so I decided to try it out. This is my egg adoption thread.

Rules: Request an egg by posting a reply with the name of the egg you want. Once I confirm your request you may place the egg in your signature (Just right click and properties). Remember to put my PC name beside the egg please.
!Note!Only one egg per person, just to be fair.

Eggs
egg5ys.png
Egg-A normal Pokemon egg found in a forest. 2/5
nightegg0hc.png
Night Egg- A dark egg with a moon and star desing on it. Also known as the dark egg. Found in the Dark Forests of PC 0/5
sunegg4eo.png
Sun Egg- A reddish egg with what looks like a sun design on it. Found in the sand in the Deserts of PC. 0/5
loveegg9ul.png
Love Egg- An egg with what appears to be a heart on it. 0/5
deoxyegg8jd.png
Deoxy Egg- Not much is known about this egg. Was recently found in craters somewhere deep in the forests of PC. 0/3
sacredegg5ps.png
Sacred Egg-An egg found in a temple atop the highest mountain in PC. Not much at all is known about this egg except that it seems to be engulfed in in flames. A tablet in the temble read that only a chosen person may obtain the egg. 0/0

!Note! Once your egg has hatched replace the egg with your hatched pokemon. I will supply the hatched pokemon
Also Purefyre is my alternate name.

IMPORTANT! You will have to check back to the Thread to see if your egg has hatched. This is because I'm not as computerly advanced as some people.

Last edited:

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
Puchikolover nanoda- Yes you may have a sun egg

Pokemon Gurl 11- Yes you may have a night egg

Just right click and properties and place it in your sig.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
Mandy-Love egg it is ^^

p.s. It will take a couple of day for the eggs to hatch.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
No problem. Tell your friends about my Egg Adoptions. ^^

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
RAYQVASA-Ok one Night Egg it is ^^

White Christmas Kitsune-Sure you may have a Love Egg :)

Super Latios- Of course you can have a Deoxy Egg, I'm glad someone asked for one finally. ^^

Tyranitar Dude- Yep, you may have a Night Egg.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
komo1234- Sure Deoxy Egg it is. ^^

Kitsune girl-Sure, one Night egg it is.

!Note!There are no more Night Eggs!

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
Sorry for the double posts! ><
Stats!

Wow this was unexpected! Congratulations Puchikolover nonada! Your egg has hatched into a Sun Bulbasaur!
sunbulba6ra.png

This is amazing! I didn't expect any of the eggs to hatch this soon!
Congratulations Mandy! Your egg hatched into a Love Spheal!
spheal7je.png

!Note!
I am not sure when any of the other eggs will hatch, it should be a couple of days. ^^

Back