• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PUSA lies?

LonexWolf

Rated R Superstar
Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2007
    Recently, I read that PUSA had wanted to keep the orignal japanese opening music for Pokemon which would *obviously* include Pokemon Battle Frontier; To air in the fall. Then why at Comic Con when they released a teaser/opening video for Pokemon Battle Frontier, it was some crappy 4 Kids type opening theme? Did PUSA lie?

pikachu007

Prime Pikachu
    Years
  • NO they said that they would keep the japanese background music in the episodes they didn't say anything about the opening or ending themes.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • They will show give us the original Japanese opening theme for good reason. I mean people would never understand it so they won't want to see it. Still it nice to here that they will keep the original background music from the Japanese verison. That so coolie and another plus for PUSA dubbing!!! YAY!!!

Also if anybody intrested in what Lone was talking about in opening them at Comic Con here it is. It pretty good and much better then I'm Unbeatable last opening them. That music was well not so good.

It contains spoilers!!!!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    pikachu007 said:
    NO they said that they would keep the japanese background music in the episodes they didn't say anything about the opening or ending themes.

Exactly, and if they had ever said 'We're gonna keep the Japanese opening theme' that was probably only an idea they had, but were'n't going to make it the final decision... >>

....I think 4Kids' Pokemon themes were catchy. xD

Sweet May

Custom avvie coming soon...
    Years
  • 4kids's opening were good.

But any way, I don't like the new opening PkmnUSA has in store, but who knows. Agreed that they're going to keep the background music. Though that's the close we'll get @ the new opening.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    LonexWolf said:
    Recently, I read that PUSA had wanted to keep the orignal japanese opening music for Pokemon which would *obviously* include Pokemon Battle Frontier; To air in the fall. Then why at Comic Con when they released a teaser/opening video for Pokemon Battle Frontier, it was some crappy 4 Kids type opening theme? Did PUSA lie?

Feel free to tell me any dub that keeps the original op/ed's... unless its intended for an older audience, etc. When has pocket monsters ever kept the original op/ed's in the dub version? XD. It was the original BGM, :P. With the current sound bmg guy or w/e on adhd, hes always changing the bgms about every 20 secs.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Well no offense but those aren't very popular animes. Also as BgtFamily said, Pokemon has never kept the original theme song. After seeing the thing again I notice they took some imanges from the Spout theme.

Last edited:
    Back