• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
You need to remove E-Vire from your thread, since its non-redis outside of Smogon.
And we still need to trade for redis rights on Smeargle and Umbreon.

And how was Jury Duty xD?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
CMT brother,

♀ KINGLER Lv.100 @ Life Orb
Jolly
[OT: ARREN]
Crabhammer / X-Scissor / Rock Slide / Return
HP:251 / ATK:358 / DEF:264 / SpA:109 / SpD:136 / SPD:272

♀ SWELLOW (EV'D)

♀ NINJASK Lv.100 @ Liechi Berry
Impish
[OT: SETH] << Me
Substitute / Protect / Swords Dance / Baton Pass
HP:324 / ATK:202 / DEF:177 / SpA:108 / SpD:150 / SPD:352

Thanks champ.
Will do, I'll post on your thread.

You need to remove E-Vire from your thread, since its non-redis outside of Smogon.
And we still need to trade for redis rights on Smeargle and Umbreon.

Yeah, I haven't traded anything that I got from you as of yet, since I still need to give you stuff the REDIS. It's just a pain to remove it then have to fetch the stats and stuff again. As for the E-vire, sorry, I thought I was trading you for REDIS on that as well, I'll take it down.

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
I can't give redis on E-Vire sorry, overruled on that one. )=

i_blissey.gif

BLISSEY Lv. 100
Calm
[OT: Kevin]
Wish / Protect / Flamethrower / Aromatherapy

Where did you get this? I'm surprised to see a Blissey like this, especially when I thought Wish was Event only, and could not be shiny. Did you get it checked? Cause' if its legit, I want it ^^

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
I actually don't know how to get it checked lol. I forget who I received it from.. one of the regulars around here I believe. I can happily trade it though.

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
I'll trade you a Lv. 5 Gamestop Jirachi & a Lv. 30 Gamestop Pichu w/Everstone for your shiny Eevee and shiny charmander. Oh & would you be able to make clones of the Jirachi & Pichu if you decide to trade for em'. Thanks.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Okay, I will EV train pokes for you then for the other pokes I want :3 ?
Sure! That sounds fine. Let me know a time that's good for you to trade, so I can send over the pokes to you.

I'll trade you a Lv. 5 Gamestop Jirachi & a Lv. 30 Gamestop Pichu w/Everstone for your shiny Eevee and shiny charmander. Oh & would you be able to make clones of the Jirachi & Pichu if you decide to trade for em'. Thanks.
Sorry, I actually have both of those already.

Mw24/7

Lugia Likes Pizzaahhh! :p
Years
Oh ok. What about a Lv. 70 UT 10th ANIV Celebi and a Lv. 30 Fateful Encounter Shaymin?

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Bump!

I will gladly EV train for you, i'm looking to build my brand new TT ;)

CMT for MattJ's Ho-oh, infernape, and azelf.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Sweet. I actually didn't see anything on your thread, but if you'll EV 3 Pokes for me, you can have them and of course a clone of whatever I trade you(However it will be non-redis).

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
Sweet. I actually didn't see anything on your thread, but if you'll EV 3 Pokes for me, you can have them and of course a clone of whatever I trade you(However it will be non-redis).

yeah, my thread needs some good pokes on it and I guess i have to start working for it since i dont understand the IV part of RNG well enough.

3 pokemon to EV sounds good. I'm willing to do 6 if you give me till the end of this week to finish them. You have a lot of pokemon on your thread i would love to use to battle.

can you trade now..?

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
Hello, Rachupacabra, I actually am not that interested in Events. As my wants indicate, I am mostly just looking for IV'd Pokes. If you do not have any though, we can still work something out.

bian

Years
It seems that event Pokemon are not your priority as of now, but would you accept 4 events for 1 EV'd/IV'd Pokemon?

King of Boos

I have issues.
Years
Interested in this.

i_articuno.gif

ARTICUNO Lv. 50 @ Leftovers
Calm
[OT: Arren] << psycho86wardbg
Ice Beam / Roost / Roar / Reflect

HP:195 / ATK:92 / DEF:131 / SpA:123 / SpD:172 / SPD:104

Take a look in my thread if you would plz

King of Boos

I have issues.
Years
Gee thanks. Muk huh. Good choice. I'll have em ready for you. I'll take a second look at your guys in a bit. Shall we do the trade now?

Back