• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen PX: Team Flare

Was Team Flare an easier team than usual?

• Definitely, yes!

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • No harder or easier than the other teams

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • They were actually difficult to beat

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
  • They didnt have the standard 3-4 pokes that the "Admins" would normally have. Also I think that exp. Share boosting everyone 50% regardless helped as well

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • It wasn't just Team Flare it was the entire game. The new Exp Share was overpowered and made the game too easy.
    I agree...it was too easy...due to the exp.Share...
    I even defeated the E4 and Champion without losing once >_<...I hope they change it back to the way it was in Gen's 2-5 for Z and RS remakes (if any of those things happen).

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
    Years
  • Haha, I never actually beat the Pokémon League in any game until Unova, so I don't know whether I want it to go back to being harder or not... I think Sinnoh was the best, where it wasn't unreasonably hard, but you still needed to put in strategy to win.

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
    Years
  • Yeah, I never quite got past Cynthia until I bit the bullet and Rare Candied my Pokémon up to level 60, haha. Diantha was only difficult when her Gardevoir came out.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Yes, very. Rocket had like a hundred members and some type variety, and teams have only degraded since. Flare's problem is (aside from the game-wide experience overgain) that there seem to be some twenty grunts with specific teams whom are fought multiple times each. Their use of the now-typical Poison and Dark types is only compounded by this. I honestly expected them to use Fire types; they could've had some interesting things like Magcargo.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    Well they were harder then team Galatic in D/P... remember they only had wumple familes.

Back