• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

q2r5o900

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Welcome, q2r5o900. I'm Motsuko.

About that Moderator bit...
    I don't think they're really looking for any at the moment. All the mods we have are doing a pretty good job of keeping all their forums in order (except BeachBoy... he's terrible >: D).
    Aha, just joshin' ya; BeachBoy is a pretty nifty guy.

Anyway
    , like I was saying before, if PC needs moderators, they'll come to you. If you want to be in the running, read the rules, stay active, and be friendly towards other members.

That being said, here's a link to the Rules. Read them all; it's easy to miss something important.

Again, welcome to the community. PM me if you need anything.
    Motsuko

Last edited:

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    That's my password, wut :o

Now your going to make me have to change it.

Just a quick note, I would suggest a tad bit better grammar/spl, before becoming a "moderater".

Besides that, Welcome to the Community.

The Dominator 2000

The Dominator
    Years
    Welcome to the community man. That moderator thing you talked about is that the other higher ups, like a moderator, has to come to you before you actually get to the moderator stage.

Back