• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Quest before Heatran.

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
    Years
    I have been told that in order to get to Heatran, i need to complete a certain quest qith someone named buck but where is this buck, and wht do i need to do in this quest?

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
    okay, you have to go to stark mountain, you go through stark mountain and you will team up with buck (before you team up with buck you will see you're friend standing by an opening, go through and walk straight on and buck will be there and he says lets team up)
    look around for abit and you should find another doorway, buck will leave you and go through follow him, he will take this thing called a magma stone, then he'll leave. either use an escape rope or dig to get out of stark mountain quickly, at bucks house somewhere in one of the area's buck will be in a house. he should say something then in the room where he took the magma stone will be Heatran, battle it :D if you want catch it, it will be at level 70

im unsure what happens at bucks house because im about to go there myself.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    DONT TRY TO GeT MEh, BOY!! ONLY HOT CHICKS WILL!!

The buck guy is at the Battle Island thingy, and at the back, there's stark mountain. Lead him in there to where the Magma Stone or whatever it is is at. Then follow him to Fight Area, and in the first house on the Left side of the place, go in there, and talk to Buck.
    After that, go to the same room with the Magma Stone, and Heatran will be there.

Back