• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quest of battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
Quest of doom!

At Dragon Master's Battle arena

Welcome.
Whoevers new must join my club in mixed community groups The Dragon Masters club to Battle in the arena.

Dragon_Master: So now the battles begin!
This will start in 2 days so sign up quick!

The Vince Knight

Years
Yes because it can learn dragon type moves so hav it with one.^^
1 more day left.....
Oh and could you go to "Mixed Community Groups" There is my club which you need to join or you can't battle. The name of the club is "The Dragon Masters Club"!
Don't forget to post your pkmn oh and new rules.
1. You may now hav 6 instead of 4.
2. You can hav pkmn that look like dragons or can learn a dragon move for the 1 dragon.
This is the battles. I will be last!
HIJIME VS. Dragon_Tamer
Amras_calaelen vs. Kairyu
Sapphire_Titan vs. Dragon Man
Charizard_ma has to wait.

And I will host until someone battles me!

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years

*Kairyu enters the battle floor with five pok?balls clipped to his vest. With the sixth in hand he awaits for his first opponent.*

Hmm, did I arrive too early?

*Starts doing stretches in the mean time.*

The Vince Knight

Years
D_M: No you arrived just in time for the battle to start. In the meantime to wait I'll just give you a practice.
Kairyu: Cool.
D_M: 1 vs. 1! Lets start!
*Jumps off where the host sits and gets out a pokeball*
D_M: Go gyrados!
Kairyu: Go Dragonair!

Kairyu

Years
This is pretty big for a practice match.

*With a dazzling white light Dragonair and Gyarados appears on the battlefield what seems to be out of thin air.*

Kairyu: 0.o You call this practice?! *Stares at the fearsome Gyarados.* Well, it looks like I got my work cut out for me... Dragonair! Level the battlefield for us, Tri-Attack!

*Dragonair twirls and dances and creates what seems to be a triangular beam. The beam makes a direct hit at Gyarados's scaly forehead. After the odd attack struck him, Gyarados closes his eyes. He seems to be stunned but unwavering. Could he be paralyzed?*

Kairyu: Let's hope that did the trick...

*Dragonair now sits at the mercy of the great Gyarados*

Kairyu

Years
*After the icy fog cleared from the Ice Beam attack, we see Dragonair beaten but not out, its stares at the weakened Gyarados. What will its next move be?*

Kairyu: Woo-hoo! Nice critical hit Dragonair, like they say the bigger they are the harder they fall.
Ok, Dragonair. Your opponent is weak, finish it off with a quick Thunderbolt attack!

*Dragonair points its horn down at Gyarados and begins charging a electric yellow-looking ball of light. With a bright flash, it zooms in on the weakened Gyarados giving him a quick yet effective jolt. The light was too bright to tell, but is Gyarados KO'ed?*

The Vince Knight

Years
*Gyrados was taken a good hit "It's super effective!" and it is still standind and its falling and falling and falling*
Gyrados: 0 Hp
Dragonair wins!
Kairyu: Yes!
D_M: Nooo my gyrados... thats it now its time to show whos boss! Go latias!
*Latias appears on the field levitateing*
D_M: Latias, Mist ball!
Kairyu: Dragonair,Hyper beam!
*Both attacks colide together making a huge flash. Who is fainted Dragonair or Latias?*

Kairyu

Years
Kairyu: Wow... I didn't know Latias actually exsisted, haha! Dude you are full of surprises aren't you?

*With Dragonair still amazingly pushing against Latias's attack, Kairyu had one more trick up his sleeve...*

Kairyu: Dragonair! Cut off your Hyper Beam and Slam that pokemon! Show her how strong you really are!

*Dragonair immediately levitates around the attack and is now near the back of latias. With a swift swipe with his tail Latias takes the brunt of the blow..*

Kairyu: It doesn't look like Dragonair isn't gonna last much longer especially against that lengendary pok?mon... Hopefully his speed will guide him through. Ah well, Come on D_M! Is that all you got? *chuckles*

The Vince Knight

Years
D_M: Of course not. I've still got more tricks up my sleeve. Latias, Fly in the air to dodge the blast!
*It dodges the blast*
D_M: I not done! Lets play whack blast! Latias show them how to play!
*Latias gives kairyu the rules*
Kairyu: Whats this?
Rules:
Use your pkmn to hit the blast ball back to the oppenent.
Kairyu: Ok!
D_M: Now whack the ball to dragonair!
*It whacks the blast ball to dragonair*
D_M: Hav fun!

Kairyu

Years
Kairyu: D'oh... This won't turn out well.
*Dragonair still looks tired from his last attack. But with a Energy ball heading his way, Kairyu needed to think of something quick.*

Kairyu: Not fair D_M!!! But if you want games then you got one! Except I'm adding a new rule, lets play dodge the energy ball. Everytime Dragonair dodges the ball he'll attempt to Ice Beam your pokemon. Ready?
Dragonair! Evade the ball to the side and shoot a Ice Beam at Latias, now!

*Barely skimming by Dragonair, the energy ball misses him by a few inches. Dragonair quickly rebounds and fires an icy blast at Latias.*

Kairyu: How do you like my game so far D_M? Cold enough for ya?
*Kairyu now wonders how long Dragonair can keep this up..*

The Vince Knight

Years
D_M: But I didn't make that rule up! Latias Hit it back at dragonair!
*Latias hits the ice beam making it hit dragonair*
Kairyu: Dragonair,Whack it back!
*It whacks it back but instead of hitting latias it went onto the ball making it 2x bigger*
D_M and Kairyu: Oh no...
D_M: Enough! We fight till the end!
*He makes the ball disapear and the battle keeps on going*
D_M: Latias,hyper beam!
*A powerful ray shot out of Latias mouth and is going for dragonair*

Kairyu

Years
*With Dragonair too tired to move out of the way again, the huge beam strikes him down.*

Kairyu: Drat, you did well Dragonair now rest up *Dragonair unconscious, Kairyu sends him back to his Pok?ball.*
Ok, D_M lets get this battle moving. *Kairyu unclips a pok?ball out from his vest and throws it out.* Gyarados! Go!

*With a bright flash a shape like Gyarados emerges. Except it seemed different... Not only was it larger than usual, it was red!*

Kairyu: Lets give them a show Gyarados! Confuse Latias with Double Team!

*Gyarados starts glowing and multiple copies suddenly appear around Latias.*

Kairyu

Years
>_0

Kairyu: What was that? Hmmm *chuckles* Ok, Gyarados lets continue the plan. Double Team! Bwahaha! I wonder which one is the real Gyarados.

*Now there are copies of red Gyarados all over the battle floor. Latias definitely looks a bit nervous at this point.*

Kairyu: Your move, Mr. Dragon Master.

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Years
D_M: Thats it you hav made me mad.... i'm going to do the next game...Latias? Be a good dear and hand these papers to Kairyu.....
*Kairyu catches them but instead of reading them he burns them to a crisp*
D_M: How dare you!
Kairyu: I don't want my gyrados to faint!
*A tv appears with a screen saying D_M 1 Kairyu 2*
D_M: Now its time to show you who the real Dragon Master is! Go latios!
*latios appears charging up for a attack...*
Kairyu: ??? Oh no thunder!
*Thunder hits all the gyrados and all of them disapear*
D_M: That would finsh that thing off....

To be continued...

Kairyu

Years
Kairyu: Flashy D_M, very flashy. Too bad you missed em', good thing Gyarados used Double Team, hehehe.
How many mythical Pokemon do you have anyhow? No matter, afterall a pokemon is a pokemon... Alright, Gyarados slow it down, cast Blizzard!

*Kairyu closes his eyes and tucks his arms to prepare for the coming weather change. Gyarados on the other hand, is up high above the battlefield gathering clouds. As the temperature grows colder the wind starts picking up and icicles start falling all over near Latios.*

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Years
D_M: How many times do you use Blizzard against my dragons???
Kairyu: Until you won''t send out a dragon...
D_M: ?!?
D_M: Latios,dounle team!
*It double teams missing the icicles*
D_M: Beat that Kairyu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back