• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Question about levels.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2011
    Are my pokemon levels good (I am at the fifth gum,i have not beat it yet)?

Empoleon 40 level
    Inferno 40 level
    Torrtera 40 level
    Staraptor 40 level
    Rampardos 40 level

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • Yeah, you should hose them. But it also depends on your movesets. Why do you have all three starters, and only five pokemon in your party???

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    The 5th Gym is easy, especially if you have Infernape, which you have. My friend had a low-leveled Torterra and I had to trade him my lvl. 77 Infernape to beat it. ;)

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
  • Dude, if your pokemon are all already lv40 at the 5th gym, you aren't going to have any trouble for the rest of the story :P Mine were about lv34, if I recall correctly.

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
  • That's actually a pretty solid team. Well balanced in type and level.

Personally, I'd suggest getting an Electric type like Luxray for your team. It's not a "WOW" Pokemon, but it's pretty solid in-story.

MegaMushroom07

Animal Crossing Most-Wanted
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I rememer going through all the gyms with an (Eventuallly) level 70 Infernape. However, I used a level 40 Bonsly on the water one.

Back