• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Question about Missingno

Status
Not open for further replies.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Can Missingno be traded to GSC? That's all I have to ask, and also, I remembered seeing this screen of Missingno in Pokemon Stadium. Anyone have it? It had him as a substitue or something... I totally forgot.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    I dont know. I do know there is a thread with almost every question regarding Missingno that you should have read first, and if it wasn't in there, you should have asked in there.

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
    well, i was pretty much done with my silver and red, so i wanted to see what missingno. would be like on GSC,

When i tried trading him to GSC, it said he was a slowpoke, who knew 2 water guns, fly, and it made the sound of zapdos.

If you try to trade Missing.no to GSC, it wont work, when you're about to trade it,
    the game says: "this is pokemon is abnormal, it cannot be traded"

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Simple, make Missigno breed with Mysterio--You get the Pokegods that way.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    if you manage to get missingno into gsc it will turn into a l2 pokemon with 2 water guns and fly and yes if you use it on staduim it will be a substatute

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=120

*closes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back