• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about YGO

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
    I know that Shield & Sword swaps the ATK and DEF of all face up monsters, and then any changes are applied to the new ATK and DEF. Is there a card that would allow one to use Unity and add the DEF of every other monster, THEN swap that number for the ATK?

ex. Ojama King x3, Unity, S&S, Ojama King with 3000/6000
    ex. Ojama King x3, Unity, -card-, Ojama King with 9000/0

Probably not, I'm wondering cos I'd use it.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    best i can think of is weapon change, but the King's not a warrior or machine...if you could change his type for a turn maybe

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    You mean?

3 Ojama King(s)

Unity, 6000 defense each.

Then Unity on one the Ojama King to make all of their defense 12000 defense?

Then Shield and Sword to make thheir attack their defense?

It could work. But not possible if you play Shield and Sword and make Unity to add to their attack.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    The chance of that succeeding is slimmer than using Unity to boost a Stone Statue of the Aztec up for a rebound-OHKO... which is even harder to pull off compare to Stone Statue of the Aztec + Fairy Box lucksack 4k damage (lol, Fairy Box is so abusable it's amusing)

I'm not sure if there's any (useful) cards that can do what you want, and even if there is, the combo still doesn't work cause it's insanely slow. Mokey Mokey got better chances than that many Ojama Kings on the field.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    No, there aren't any cards to do that sort of thing with Ojamas (I don't even think Weapon Change would do it).

Back