• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Question for fire red and leaf green lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • What is your favorite pokemon that you have in your game?
    I love my Victreebel,Charmeleon, and Butterfree.
    Send your posts so I can see what pokemon you like!
    Also, If you want to, I'd like to know your favorite type of Pokemon.
    I like electric and ice the best.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • My Blaziken.
    I love him.
    He's called Blaze.
    If not him maybe my Charizard. He's so adorable too :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    My Beloved Skarmory, which I've decided not to transfer to DP untill Platinum comes out.

I raised that thing from my Ruby Version when it just came out <_<;

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    My Tyranitar of course! I caught it as a Larvitar and trained it by going to the E4. Once I turned Lv. 55, I gave it over to Pearl, and now it's breeding baby Larvitar and bred a beautiful Jolly Larvitar which is now a Lv. 47 Pupitar in my Diamond.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    My level 73 Xatu because I caught her at level 15, and in one week I trained her to lvl 60. With really high special attack and speed, she owns Hagatha easy.

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
  • Mine is my level 75 Scizzor. It has a high attack and speed + it also helps me to face many kind of attakcs like explosion etc.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2008
    my lvl 100 treeko
    i LOVE IT!
    and more proof that you dont need to evolve to beat the E4, and i can beat it with just him, no others...
    and my favourite types would have to be fire and water

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
  • My favourites are Persian on Leafgreen, and Beedrill on Firered. Both very reliable as well as pretty.

I have no one particular favourite type but I like using Water, Bug, Ground, and Flying toname a few.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Well i had to restart my game, but it was my Charizard. Know its my primape, and charmeleon.

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
  • Typholosion (the volcano pokemon 'nuff said)

4th gen 'Scarfed Garchomp (We are the Dragons, Restitance is futile, you will be OHKO'ed)

blitzbear

aprentice breeder(maybe crazy)
    Years
  • my faverite would have to be my level 72 male raichu named rodney had him since level 3 but my most favetrite would have been my level 43 shiny ursaring named limen it was green =( (my ds go stolen which had my pokemon game in with that game)

MightyMightyena

<== Shiny Mightyena Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2014
    I gotta say Mightyena...yea its my name but theres a reason: they're dark, and they're powerful. I love the intimidate ability cus when I was against the fortree leader I kept switching out mightyenas to lower the skarmory's attack...which worked after a few hyperpotions :) its attack went from almost one hit kills to something like 15 or 20 points...theyre awesome xD

Ive had a Mightyena since I started ruby (trained from lvl2 poochyena)

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • I love my Latias. After that Southern Island I trained her to Lvl. 100 so I transferred her to Diamond. If the Platinum is released, I'll trade it there.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2023
    Nidoking, Gengar and Crobat.

I generally get at least ONE of them when I play FR, normally one of the first two because Golbat kinda sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back