• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphic✓] Question from total "noob" : How can i take trees,grass and colors from one hack to another? (for my own use ofc)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Hello

First guys this is for my own use so im not gonna use it for public etc.

My question is how can i take trees, grass and colors form one rom to another? here is the screenshot https://ibb.co/vLmQM8X

I want the look from the right in the hack on the left (left is "the last red" and right is "shiny gold ultra sigma")

Also the grass animation, i know if i will only copy grass there will be still "old" grass animation when i enter it.

What tools i need and how can i do it? maybe someone will do it for me haha becasue it will be so easy for him :P (i can PM the rom hacks to edit)

Back