• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How do get rid of the links in the adress bar?

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
Years
  • How do get rid of the links in the adress bar? If anyone knows please tell. I'm pretty confused cause when I right-clicked on that link the options thing that says like: Copy,Paste,Delete& etc. did'nt show up. If anyone knows please ask me.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • Not quite bud. If youre using Firefox just have it highlighted with your mouse and click DELETE not backspace. If you have Internet Explorer its a long process. Let me know if you have IE or another browser and I'll do my best to help.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • I don't know what version of Firefox you use, but it doesn't work for me. I have to hit delete.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I use backspace in Firefox. o_O Sounds like you have the defective version then.

Anyway, wow. :| I never thought I'd see a question like this asked.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    i think the guy means history.. lolololol noobs

anyway, download CCleaner https://www.ccleaner.com/ and run it.. all your history will be gone etc..

although you can do this via firefox so it's your choice

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    i think the guy means history.. lolololol noobs
    Rofl :laugh:

Erm yeah, if you don't want to get CC and are using firefox press Ctrl+Shift+Delete all at once to selectively remove somethings. It's the easiest option.

Also go Tools>Options and change the settings, uncheck Remember what i enter.. etc.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I'm using IE6 since it was already there when XP was made and dude I know how to delete the history.

Then get firefox XD

Or upgrade to IE7, it clears it in the options as well as having better extras (nicer look, tabs etc) than IE6.

Back