• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Item Error Message

Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2013
I was fiddling around in the item excel sheet and this error popped up when I tried to start the game. Since then I have pasted in the default item sheet and this error still pops up. Help please!

The error message is below
Message: Field 1 REPEL Repel 1 350 An item that prevents weak wild Pokémon from appearing for 100 steps after its use. 2 0 0 is not a positive integer File PBS/items.txt, line 1 Compiler:219:in `csvPosInt!' Compiler:478:in `pbGetCsvRecord' Compiler:472:in `each' Compiler:472:in `pbGetCsvRecord' Compiler:812:in `pbCompileItems' Compiler:811:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine' Compiler:615:in `each_line' Compiler:615:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine' Compiler:612:in `open' Compiler:612:in `pbCompilerEachCommentedLine'

Nevermind I got it to work.

Last edited:
Back