• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Question mark pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    I'm new here, and have been playing pokemon games scince red, and blue. I was wondering if anyone has ever found a question mark pokemon. I find it all the time, but it might be just an after effect of using my action replay. I have tried catching it, but whenever I do my game freezes whenever I try to use it. :( I think you can look in the summary, but i'm not sure, because I lost my data from it being in the heat too long. I was experimenting with it for a while, and could get it to turn into different pokemon from switching it around in the box, and most were shiny, but it wouldn't stay that way. If you can sugjest any ideas I can try to find it again, and we might have an easy way to get shinies. Any help would be apreciated.

Zilla65

Years
    From what u have told me try using ur action replay again.

My Cousin did the same and it was kinda funny. But i dont think they can turn back

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    That's Missingno., a testing Pok?mon in each game that the game creators never bothered to remove. If you run into the double question-mark Missingno., then catch it at will. If it's the question mark in a circle, DON'T. It'll mess your game up big-time.

Years
    Eh, ya can use it if ya use a go-through-walls cheat in RSE or FRLG an' go inta a field... an' ya can battle 'em in tha same manner if ya go on the house on island 7(FRLG) or mosdeep city(RSE) or tha colosseum. Tch, it's pkmn no. 0... the wierd thing is they actually supply some data for it... o.0
    ...at least in RSE they do.

Years
    The question mark pokemon is a code entered wrong in your AR. So before you save the code make sure it is entered right. If you have anymore questions or need anymore help make a new thread.
    ~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back