• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question regarding Espeon (Diamond and Pearl)

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    So im a bit confused by this pokemon's poke-body. It says (word for word) That each pokemon that evolves from Eevee gets +20hp. You cant use more than one sunlight veil per turn.

So can I use it multiple times? Since it says I cant use more than one per turn, then can I use it again next turn? EX: +20-40-60-80 extra hp, etc. Sorry, this question is pretty newbish, but I am a newb to the newer cards:p Thanks

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Gotcha. I think they should be able to bulk up their HP like that, its not like the card is really powerful in any other way..

TearsofanUchiha

What do you know about me?
    Years
    You see though, picture this. You have a Leafeon Lv.X, active with 110 HP. You have five free spots on the bench. Four of those five are Espeons. Now, with all those Bodies, you now have a 190 HP tank out front with Espeons on the bench, each with 160 HP.

This is just me, but when you think in crazier terms, it sometimes turns into logic, or at least when you really think about it. Now nobody in the right mind, would do the above situation I just explained. Besides, that's not even possible due to the fact that you can only play four Eevee. :F

Just saying...

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Your hypothetical situation isnt even possible... so I dont follow...? Sorry lol. But I think I know what your getting at.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    It's not really broken. Torterra LvX boosted with Shaymin LvX's Body boosts it to 200HP..

I agree. I dont think it would be to unfair considering the dearth of other attacks on the Eeveeloutions. Plus it would take some dumb luck to get a leafeon ex out front with all those sunlight veils anyways. I guess its all checks and balances, checks and balances...

Back