• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Question to Players about Getting Perfect IVs wild Pokemon all the time

Years
  • I am progressing my RomHack now. And I am thinking of making all wild Pokemon having Perfect IVs... Would this be too boring for players or would this be fun for players?

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2023
    I prefer when we have at least Max 3 IV, there's too much Pokémon avaiable right now, so breeding turned into a tedious task.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    I'm not quite sure how the number of Pokémans affects the tediousness of breeding.

In fact, if we're correlating the two, there's surely an inverse proportionality.
    I.e. In Gen II when breeding began, there were the fewest Pokémon to breed. Yet there was no Destiny Knot, Power Items, abilities like Flame Body etc.

To answer the orig question, having max IVs in the wild feels like a Soft Reset fest to me... But hey. I'm a curmudgeonly veteran, who has been breeding Pokes since the start.

In other words. It's your hack, so do whatever you prefer. You have the power :)

Back