• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Questions about Emerald 386 if anyone is familiar.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2009
    Hey, i'm new to this site, thought if i joined a forums I could find people that actually know what they're talking about when it comes down to those pokemon hack games. Instead and looking on youtube and google for ages trying to find help.

I just have a few questions reguarding catching cetain pokemon.
    The locations guide incuded with the rom says Charmander is on Mt. Pyre, I looked for hours and never found one, and i have had the same trouble trying to find where to fish for totodile in Meteor Falls.
    If anyone is familiar with this rom any information would be appreciated.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Hey, i'm new to this site, thought if i joined a forums I could find people that actually know what they're talking about when it comes down to those pokemon hack games. Instead and looking on youtube and google for ages trying to find help.

I just have a few questions reguarding catching cetain pokemon.
    The locations guide incuded with the rom says Charmander is on Mt. Pyre, I looked for hours and never found one, and i have had the same trouble trying to find where to fish for totodile in Meteor Falls.
    If anyone is familiar with this rom any information would be appreciated.

I think you are in the wrong section, this is for hacking into roms ...

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    post in the emerald 386 thread. this is only for questions about hacking roms, not about hacked roms.

Back