• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Questions/Discussion

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    So... my birthday is coming up and I am definitely getting this game, can't wait to transfer my Pearl team over and see how they do. I've begun challenging the Elite 4 constantly to try to get them ready for Battle Revolution. (Hoping to have them all at least in the 60-70 range by the time I get PBR)

Will a team that is not EV trained or bred to perfection stand up to all those ubers out there? I am going to go into Wi-fi and be absolutely flattened? This doesn't affect my decision in the least, as I still want to play the game regularly, but I thought I would just like to ask.

Last edited:

Zyph

Game developer. Hax0rz!
    Years
    No. If your team covers your weaknesses completely, you can survive the Colosseums. But online... you'll get lucky once or twice.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Trust me, you'll want to breed and EV train a new team. My EV trained Heracross has OHKOd about six random kids' Dialgas. :P

Back