• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2012
    looking for a casual gen IV battle. FC: Budgie, 1464 1131 0211

Last edited:

ryziken

Neutral scientist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Let's see... OU, standard rules? PM or VM me if interested. :) Use my white FC in the sig.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2012
    Got my team back, looking for some battles.

I finally got my team back and I'm really itching for some battles. I can battle from 8:30 am to 2:00pm eastern pacific time Monday through Friday since thats when I'll have WiFi access. NU and RU tiers only.

Friend code: 4169-3853-3019
    Name: Wesley

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    I'm looking to test out my new team. Any pokemon that is not banned in Battle Subway is allowed. I would like to do 6 on 6 doubles but if you don't want to do that I'm fine. PM me if interested.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    5th Gen OU 6v6

Im looking for a 5th Gen OU tier 6v6 battle. Pm or Vm me if you are intersted.

Years
  • Battle Frontier Gen. IV

Anyone want to do a tag team match in the battle frontier? =) I will use a Glaceon and Espeon i guess XD

Pm me =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    I'm looking for a standard UU wifi battle asap. I'm on my DS, no access to PO right now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2012
    Anyone wants a standard battle 4th gen? PM me if yes.

FC 5028 2062 0507

Years
  • quick battle for a test?

Hey guys,

Who wants to do a test battle. I want to see if everything works via friend code. =) Would be really helpfull. Thanks in advance =D
    my fc is 3568 6993 0421 username: Jur

Nobody wants to do a little test battle?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back