• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick EXP trick

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013
    Does anyone know what it is? I read about it once but I seem to have forgotten.

I think it has to do with the white forest and audino? Details are appreciated! :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Everything in the White Forest is level 5, so I doubt it actually had to do with that. If you're looking for good exp and your Pokemon are at least level 50 (and you've beaten the Elite 4 once), go to Giant Chasm, northeast of Lacunosa. That area has the highest level Audino in the game, and with a lucky egg, I still get ~half a level at level 70 per kill.

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    You were right about Audino, White forest has nothing to do with it. Basically...
    1. Go to a grass patch.
    2. Run until that Grass patch is off screen
    3. Run Back
    4. Repeat until Grass Rustles
    5. Go into rustling grass
    6. Kill Audino that is usually hiding there
    7. Get Exp. in Superfluous amounts.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013
    Everything in the White Forest is level 5, so I doubt it actually had to do with that. If you're looking for good exp and your Pokemon are at least level 50 (and you've beaten the Elite 4 once), go to Giant Chasm, northeast of Lacunosa. That area has the highest level Audino in the game, and with a lucky egg, I still get ~half a level at level 70 per kill.

How do you get it to respawn all the time though? Isn't it random?

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    You were right about Audino, White forest has nothing to do with it. Basically...
    1. Go to a grass patch.
    2. Run until that Grass patch is off screen
    3. Run Back
    4. Repeat until Grass Rustles
    5. Go into rustling grass
    6. Kill Audino that is usually hiding there
    7. Get Exp. in Superfluous amounts.

Here's What I just posted, It should help.
    Note: Not do-able in Double Grass

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    How do you get it to respawn all the time though? Isn't it random?

If you go to Giant Chasm and go through the cave to the other side, down the stairs (this is the area where you find Kyurem), and take an immediate right, you'll see a little patch of grass that's two tiles deep. It's based on steps; every step the game decides whether or not you see a shaking spot. So if you run up and down enough, it will eventually appear. That's how I got from 50-70.

Also, you don't have to run until the grass is off the screen. Just up and down near it. That spot is good because there's enough grass to make it appear often, but it's not so deep that you'll need to buy a bunch of repels.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    One can also:

1.) Leave the desired Pokémon at the daycare.

2.) Go to the Battle Subway.

3.) Tape down the D-pad and B button while in the path that loops.

4.) Wait a few hours.

5.) Check daycare.

Most optimal when you don't have any eggs in your party, as their hatch message will pause the over-world, halting progress. Best thing is, if you haven't completely EV trained a Pok
    émon yet, then you won't have to worry about the HP Audino gives out either. Make sure that you have the moves you don't want to be forgotten at the bottom of your move list though, as always with daycare leveling!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    It's not always 100%.
    I once found a rustling patch and a Panpour appeared. This was in the dreamyard though, so I dunno about the rest of the game's areas.

Rusty118

Oshawott for the win
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Cool beans! I didnt know audino gave you tons of exp

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    It's not always 100%.
    I once found a rustling patch and a Panpour appeared. This was in the dreamyard though, so I dunno about the rest of the game's areas.
    Audino's don't have a 100% appearance rate on shaking spots. Sometimes, rare Pokemon comes out of the shaking spots too. If I recall correctly, only Route 1, Route 2, and Route 3 has a 100% Audino appearance on shaking spots. I could be wrong though, so don't quote me on that.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Everyone's basically covered the best ways to gain experience points by now. If you have anymore questions, ask in our quick questions sticky.

Quick EXP trick

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back