• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Question and Answer Thread / Breeding Questions

Years
    Hi, I've a question regarding EV training in Diamond. Where is a good place to EV train Attack in Diamond for low-leveled Pokemon. I'm training my Torchic who is now at level 11. Thanks in advance.

i suggest you to kill shinx route 202 ( low level poke )...this is only the one u can EVing for attack...

Years
    how do i defeat Berntha's whiscash/ He is a part water and part ground. My luxary couldn't defeat her. unless ice fang attacks works on it. Right now my teams are infernape, stravia (soon to be a straptor), slokepoke (Soon to be a slowbro) and Luxary. Need help on my other 2 pokemon please. I was thinking on adding a ryhorn and a pinsar. This team is only for in game uses. I haven't planned what I want to use with my train pokemon. When diamond first came out I couldn't even defeat her and then i gave up on it. so now I want to try at least beast this game.

Years
    how do i defeat Berntha's whiscash/ He is a part water and part ground. My luxary couldn't defeat her. unless ice fang attacks works on it. Right now my teams are infernape, stravia (soon to be a straptor), slokepoke (Soon to be a slowbro) and Luxary. Need help on my other 2 pokemon please. I was thinking on adding a ryhorn and a pinsar. This team is only for in game uses. I haven't planned what I want to use with my train pokemon. When diamond first came out I couldn't even defeat her and then i gave up on it. so now I want to try at least beast this game.
    Looks like your in urgent need of a Grass type pokemon to KO that catfish. Good Grass types are Leafeon, Abomasnow, Carnivine or Roserade. If you ask me, Leafeon is good as a physical attacker whilst Roserade is fast.

sumantmarathe

Beater of all pokemon games
    Years

Catch any grass type pokemon. Grass type moves will easily defeat Whiscash as he is of ground type.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years

Although many people are pointing out your grass type lacking.

I'm gonna point out how horrendously low leveled you are D:

Staravia should of been Staraptor at like the 4th/5th Gym. \: Slowpoke evolves at Lv37 so it should of evolved ages ago to, how in the world did you get to where you are now with those low levels, I suggest making an in-game thread in the S&M section, so we can see your team properly.

As for the grass types, go for Leafeon, it has high defense, so it can withstand physical attacks (Bertha's team is mostly physical) Also a high Attack so it can probably sweep Bertha's team with the right moves.

Years
    I want to know how you get to the boss in galtac hq? I've tried to find the answers on google and I still don't know what to do. Any help would be grateful. I'm also inside of it. I couldn't even find the boss.

Last edited:

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    I want to know how you get to the boss in galtac hq? I've tried to find the answers on google and I still don't know what to do. Any help would be grateful. I'm also inside of it. I couldn't even find the boss.

After you get the card key (or galactic key, or whatever X_X), simply walk right in the front door of the building. It should be pretty obvious after that.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    I need a fire stone to evolve my Eevee, and I don't know were to get one.
    My problem is that I'm just before Hearthome City(Platinum = 3rd Badge)
    I keep trying the underground but I seem to get every other item I don't want

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years

Well, I would say keep trying in the Underground, that is definitely your best shot. I found them all the time. XD I also think there is one in the Solaceon Ruins, just use the Dowsing machine.

Perriechu

Years

Apart from that, the earliest you can get a Fire Stone is the Fuego Ironworks, or like Erufuun said, using the Dowsing Machine App on the Poketch, at the Solaceon Ruins ~

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years

Apart from that, the earliest you can get a Fire Stone is the Fuego Ironworks, or like Erufuun said, using the Dowsing Machine App on the Poketch, at the Solaceon Ruins ~

Actually, you can get a Fire Stone as early as Eterna city. You can find them by digging in the Underground.

EDIT: OK I'm blind, I didn't see that the OP tried the Underground X_X
    You could always try trading over WiFi for one. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people around here that would be willing to trade one for cheap or even free in the Trade Corner

AyameHikaru

Beauty Queen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2013
    In the underground there are a few Hikers. Where you drop in the underground is based on where you use the item to go underground. So if you want to talk to the same Hiker again, you need to go underground at the same point you did the first time you found him.

Pops

"Jolly good show!"
    Years
    Pokemon Platinum HELP

I was going to breed some pokemon on my Platinum version, so I went into my PC to get my Ditto, selected "Withdraw", And the boxes started to change by themselves! Solution? Actual Pokemon Platinum cartridge. Not a rom.

HELP.

TheUnown

Super Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Is there a way to keep the Running Shoes "on" without having to press B?

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi I have just finished beaten diamond. I went to the fighting arena and I'm stuck there. There are people blocking the exist in every direction. I'm lost. I went inside the battle tower to win a match and I did. And when I came out I still see people blocking all exist in every route. Can someone help me? Also how do you get to the iron island. I want to go there but their is no ship to get on. please help. thank you.

Perriechu

Years
    Hi I have just finished beaten diamond. I went to the fighting arena and I'm stuck there. There are people blocking the exist in every direction. I'm lost. I went inside the battle tower to win a match and I did. And when I came out I still see people blocking all exist in every route. Can someone help me? Also how do you get to the iron island. I want to go there but their is no ship to get on. please help. thank you.

You have to fill your Sinnoh-Dex.

Once you've seen all 150 Sinnoh Pokemon, go speak with Rowan and everything will become available ~

Years

You have to fill your Sinnoh-Dex.

Once you've seen all 150 Sinnoh Pokemon, go speak with Rowan and everything will become available ~

WOW that is alot of evolving to do. I also went to find the legendary pokemon called M something. And then he dissappears. then after a while professor rowan came in. And asked me to go to the pokeketch company. Where can I find it? let me know thanks. He's one of the 3 legendary when you free them from team galtaic. I'm so confused.

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
    WOW that is alot of evolving to do. I also went to find the legendary pokemon called M something. And then he dissappears. then after a while professor rowan came in. And asked me to go to the pokeketch company. Where can I find it? let me know thanks. He's one of the 3 legendary when you free them from team galtaic. I'm so confused.

You only have to see the Pokemon n__n Not catch/own them.

Once you see all 149 go to Celestic town and to Cynthia's grandparent's house, she'll show you a book containing Manaphy.

The Pokemon that fled was Mesprit, the Poketch company well;

Go to Jubilife city and go west, go into the building before Route 208, the guy who gave you your Poketch is in there, he'll give you lots of new apps since you've missed them ~ Including the marker map, which tracks roaming Pokemon.

Back