• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2012
    Hi everyone I just had an inquiry based on an idea I had recently. I have pokemon X (from ruby/saph/emerald) in my Diamond game and I want to transfer it (no gender) over to my pokemon white version 2, but i don't have Black or White. Can I trade it over through the GTS? or will I not be able to have the unove pokemon on my Diamond game?

thank you for your time

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Next time you have a quick question, use the thread that is actually named B2W2 Quick Questions located at the top of the Black 2 and White 2 forum page.

But just so you know, the Poke Transfer is included in Black 2 and White 2 as well. So, as long as you meet the requirements for the Poke Transfer, you will be able to send over any Pokemon from your Diamond to your White 2 game. However, Pokemon cannot be traded between the regions for overly obvious reasons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back